Nationals Moving Back to Columbus!

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Pokken should go to EVO16. The hype would be soo real if it happened...

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was fairly certain it was not going to be in Indianapolis after certain events transpired last year. I was planning on flying anyway so it isn't going to be a considerably longer travel time.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Unless I misread from main site...

5 Play! Points for Masters????

Half the play! points of years' past???

League and prerelease service, anyone?

^ With a count that low, does that mean this year, you don't have to participate in a regional/spt to have a chance to qualify for Nats? This season, given the Play! Point structure, as long as you attended the four prereleases, all you need is one week of league(during any one of the eight league seasons in the play! pokemon league cycle) in order to qualify... TPCi sure lowered the standard this year, so it's one change I love, but it surely sucks for those who didn't know how easy it is this year, as they will likely lose close contact with their mates once the mates find out and stop going to leagues this season to focus on the easier-to-qualify-for-entry Nats, starting w/ SPTs as a testing ground for their planned decks... :(

^ I wonder if the players will make the above true once they find out about the lowered Play! Point requirement...

KingPig12

Now with 100% more pants
Noo!!!!! I live in Indy and I planned to go and everything! The ONE year I can go it gets moved to Columbus!