mythbusters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Daroach

hello fello pokebeacheans,
this is a thread where u post your fav episode of myhtbusters.
mines the "can u get dry cement form a cement truck"
poor truck.

I've only seen several, but I liked the one when they were trying to see if the stunts in movies could actually happen and someone survive. It was pretty funny when they were making a replica of Austin Power's ejection seat.

Arcanine out.

My favorite one is the Ming Dynasty Astronaut, with Buster the dummy strapped to the 'Royal Chair' with both ancient and modern rockets.

"I reject your reality and substitue it with my own."

actually all of the episodes are good, i have no idea which's my fav coz i've watch tooo many episodes LOL

But i do like those explosive moments:D

Here's some more great myths I liked:

Explosive Decompression
Border Slingshot
Compact Compact

I've seen one, and I liked it very much. It was when they pump 27,000 ping pong balls into the Mythtanic 2, and let it float on the river.

my faves: (ive seen all)
can you blow cement out of a cement truck,
hover crafts
confedirite rocket
can u brake into a bank(movie style)
can u brake into a bank ( real life style)
can u smash a car with sound

My fav was when they said a soldier shot another soldier in the groin, where it went through and shot a woman in her groin. There was sperm on the bullet from the man and the woman was pregnated. But i was a little disappointed when it was busted...sob sob.

my fave was escaping alcatraz when they both went to alcatraz and tried to escape it.

i like the one where they try the coke'n'poprocks myth.
~Relith~
~\/~\/~

I liked the episode with all the semi myths

driving up a ramp into back of semi while moving
tire explosion killing a motorcycle driver
saveing gas by driving close to a semi (confermed!)
ect...

Don't type in a reply to a thread if it's been left alone for over 2 weeks. You can check the date previous posts were made by checking the bottom left corner of the post. Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back