• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard My version of fairy dragon

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
##Pokémon - 14
* 2 Giratina-EX AOR 57
* 4 Gardevoir-EX STS 78
* 3 M Gardevoir-EX GEN 131
* 3 Xerneas STS 81
* 1 M Gardevoir-EX STS 112
* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71

##Trainer Cards - 31
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 N PR-BLW BW100
* 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link STS 101
* 3 Fairy Drop FAC 99
* 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Fairy Garden XY 117
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 15
* 11 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97
Total Cards - 60

This is my take on the fairy dragon deck. I've play tested it extensively and it has been really consistent. I dont normally run 4 megas but its worth it to have 1 of the despair ray mega. running 3 of the trainers has worked out surprisingly well I always have the answers I need.
The main strategy is to get Xerneas using geomancy on turn one so if its up to me I go 2nd and of course you want things on the bench to put energy on. So just geomancy until it gets knocked out and while doing so you want to get a brilliant arrow mega set up and now you only need to have 6 energy to knock out exs and have 8 energy to knock out megas.
Giratina is great for energy acceleration and also works well for stopping scizor in its tracks
The Despair ray megas is great early game and it ohkos mega mewtwo.
I just wanted share the list and see if anyone had any insight on what to add.

GolurkChamp2597

Long Time Champion
This list is pretty solid, Mega Gardevoir with Tina is very interesting. However, you lit lacks Shaymin, which would increase your consistency by a lot. In addition, I would add 1 more Max Elixir. If you're basing your deck on damage from energies, might as well increase your odds. Also, I would only play 3 DDE, at most. In summary, here are some changes.

-1 Double Dragon Energy
-3 Fairy Drop
-1 M Gardevoir (GEN)

+1 Max Elixir
+2 Shaymin EX
+2 Xerneas BREAK

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
Thanks for the complement. I like thw idea of adding a xerneas break im excited to try it out. I dont thing its a good idea to get rid of fairy drops they save me quite a bit especially now that people are running that ratticate break deck. Its also come in clutch in just making my gardivior survive one more turn and that usually means an extra knock out ill cut a dde for a mex elixer. Thanks again for the input.

AquaDragon82

The Canadian Gamer
I would suggest to run 3 Gardevoir EX because usually that's all you need. Another suggestion since you have Despair Ray Mega Gardevoir is to run a Super Rod to get your resources back.

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
Yeah i was running a 3 3 and 3 gardivoirs wasnt the problem but i found myself taking chances and throwing out a mega so i could sycamore on turn one and then i get nervouse only having one to work with. Maybe ill cut 1 gardivoir ex and keep the 4 megas. For some reason that sounds so crazy to me haha.

AquaDragon82

The Canadian Gamer
The only other thing I could suggest is to either remove a Fairy Energy or a Xerneas but other than that the deck looks solid.