Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• YES!!! haha...no.

• Total voters

Ghost Poke Master

Savor the bacon....C-M`s bacon
Prologue: This is a story about a boy named Ash Ketchup who lived in a land ruled by Burger Kings.I like cheese.

At Grandma`s house he saw that his friend was over(don`t ask why) so only one thing was to do...SLEEEPOOOOVVVEEERRR!!!! AK had trouble sleeping that night because of nightmares of a Darkrai. He read aloud from his book:

One fine morning,
In the middle of the night,
Two dead brothers awoke to fight,
To eachother,no sympathy,
They got a dummy for a referee,
Back-to-back faced the brothers,
They took out their swords and shot eachother,
Far away cops heard the noise,
And came in to see the 2 dead boys( My uncle told me it but I forgot alot so I edited it )

"Oh my god! I love that story! It was so intense I have to pee!!!!" 20 minutes later..(He had too much soda...) "Ahhhh so much bet- Gotta go poop" *Kerplop* 6 hours later..... "Finally..wait,no...okay yes." He then got up with his friend who had a Sableye to get AK his first Pokemon."Are you sure you are ready?" "Hell yeah....." said AK. SO..they went to proffeser Oaf to get his pokemon. "Hello Ash, This time you can pick a pokemon without having to go through some cheesy scenario. You can chose whatever you want, but there is a catch. A cheesy catch, not scenario. I hid the pokemon in on of these 26 cases that hot models are holding." "Sweet! ummmmmmm...26?"
"Great! You can choose euther one of the following pokemon: Piplup,Turtwig,Bill Gates,a poster, or Dora the Explorer." "Bill gates smells funny....Dora will make the others commit suicide.....the poster looks dead..the Turtwigis in a coma ...So the piplup!!!!!"

Part 2...The first training.
________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________........

At the gym it was a nice atmosphere. The guide showed them around.. " And there is the dodge training." Trainer: "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a flamethrower." "And there is the attacking training area" Trainer: "If you can be a wrench thrower than be a flame thrower..NO!NO! Throw it like a monkey throws it`s poop!" "And their is the gym leader, Brock.His initaials are B.O. but don`t make fun of him for it." I want to fight Brock now! The name is so cheesy, I mean Brock for a guy who uses rock guys..." Said AK. And he did.

Part 3 ________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________

"Onyx use Marshamallow fluff attack!!!!!!!" Piplup use chocolate sauce attack!" " Sableye use Graham Cracker cushion attack!" Onyx:"Boom,bang, I`m dead" Brock: " Get the hell out of my gym!!!!!! Heres your stupid badge!" Piplup: " Yeah we beat them!"
AK: Piplup: "We owned!!!!!!" "Piplup,I thought you couldn`t talk!!!!"
"I can`t" "O,OK"

To Be Continued!!

Back