My trade thread was deleted

foo895

Marowak Trainer Extraordinaire
I have'nt posted in my trade thread since 8/3/08 and a couple people posted some replies a couple of days ago and now my thread is locked and I have no idea why and I wanted to edit it because I now have Legends Awakened cards to add. I would like to continue trading and it is a hassle to create a new thread when mine was locked for some reason unknown to me.

Most likely because it wasn't active for two weeks and then someone posted in it (but it should have been locked instead if this was the case).

But this is just a guess; you'll probably only get the reason from the person who deleted it.

Your thread was NOT deleted. It was simply locked because it was inactive, and people were replying to it even though you were not. Just ask a trade mod to open it back up and we'll do so. Simple as that.

And PimpRaichuKing-calling mods stupid is a bad idea. Seeing that you don't have the best rep on here to begin with, you may want to watch what you are saying about us.

PimpRaichuKing said:
I'm sorry, but mods can be, oh, loose from reality, at times.

I said dumb, not stupid.

Yeah secrets, remember? Dumb has a totally different meaning than stupid does.

/sarcasm

it was because it was inactive for two weeks but i guess its gonna be unlocked for me. thanks guys.

Back