Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Me

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

somey2622

"I Believe I Can Fly"
My New Player Thread

Information: All on my trainer card

Haves: I have all the pokemon only some of them are hacked .Some of them are all ready traded i will just tell you it was trade

lvl 100:
Kyrogre
Charizard

Shinies:
Mew(only for the same thing)
celibi(only for the same thing)

Wants:
Offer anything if its good

Goal: Trying to get male and female of evrey pokemon like noahs ark lol. only post replies that have the gender of the pokemon if its a legendary its ok.
Mew 9 and under

Toodles

RE: My Thread

umm ..how did you get a legit shiny celibi...i dont believe its possible.. and look in my player thread want the shiny mew..and you had to hack to get arceus so please dont lie state which pokemon are hack and which arent

I have doubles of alot of pokemon, what do you want? I have a female Charizard???

M-quazya: traded
Blue jay: dont understand
Flygon Ruler: Yes i want female charizard wat u want for it

Are those the only shinies you have? Charizard's not EV trained though. Is that ok? I got it before I became serious about that stuff

Do you have Cyndaquil or Chikorita? I'll trade you for one of them if they are holding the berry that maxes out Beauty attached.

A Mew lv.9 and under would be hacked. There is no legit shiny Celebi. Please write after your pokemon if it is hacked. I wouldn't trade with you cause you are so vague with your trade pokemon. I guess the shiny Mew is hacked too. Or how did you get it?

I'll give you a Male and Female Tyranitar Lv55 for a Male Nidoking and a Female Nidoqueen.

i got it off gts i dont know if its hacked
if u r here just to critizise me i dont appreatiacte it
it hurts my feelings

Ok amt
amt i will give you those pokemon and a lvl 100 kyrogre for all the lvl 100 starter

somey2622 said:
i got it off gts i dont know if its hacked
if u r here just to critizise me i dont appreatiacte it
it hurts my feelings

well then dont post hacked pokemon and play them off as legit your obviously going to get bashed for it.

illl trade
a male charizard lv42
a male hounch crow lv 15 and
a electivire male nick named ulittle cant change
all for arseus and each will hold master balls

female Charizard for what???? do you have Chikorita. I'll give you Charizard for chikorita

Back