Ruling My son found a Ralts Error?

xxashxx said:
myca said:
xxashxx said:
To me it sounds like their printers were low on ink when the cards were printed. When a printer is low on ink the colors start fading and it is time to change the ink cartridge or fill the cartridge up again. I don't think that card comes in Dragon frontiers. It may have gotten mixed up with the cards in that set when the cards were printed but it sounds like the printers were low on ink.:) Scan the card so we can see where the errors on the picture are what is wrong with the card. All I can see missing is the HP:)

raltscloseup.jpg

It looks like the printer was low on ink to me. I don't think it is a fake card. If the card is transparent (meaning you can see through to the other side), The back is purple or the card is missing a set symbol or has an error in the text somewhere or the card is smaller then the rest of his cards then it is fake or a misprint. The easiest ways to tell that it is fake is if it is small than the rest of the cards,It has a purple back or is transparent or if the image looks like someone drew the image to make it looklike the real card but if there is a mistake in the text on the card somewhere it is a misprint or if the card has a wrong symbol. These are some ways to tell if it is a fake card or a misprinted card.:)

You should also judge the card whether it is fake or not by looking from the back view...

The card on the back looks real and I can't see the mistake there so it is probably a misprinted card or printer error.:)

I agree with you, XxAshxX. If you look at the side by side comparison a few posts above, you will notice that the words are faded, as well as the drawing itself. My Dragon Frontiers Salamance is like that, but its not fake. Running low on ink isnt impossible, Myca, that just might be what had happened. That card isnt that rare anyway, you could always get a brand new one for about 3 dollars off ebay or amazon.

shard79 said:
I agree with you, XxAshxX. If you look at the side by side comparison a few posts above, you will notice that the words are faded, as well as the drawing itself. My Dragon Frontiers Salamance is like that, but its not fake. Running low on ink isnt impossible, Myca, that just might be what had happened. That card isnt that rare anyway, you could always get a brand new one for about 3 dollars off ebay or amazon.

If you need help quoting someones post click quote to quote any post by another person. I agree it is just a faded card.:)

Back