Writing My Pokemon Fanfic (On Hiatus)

RE: My Pokemon Fanfic

I found the Chapter and am doing well on writing it! I am also planning a flying type Pokemon for Dylan, Chris, or Jake!

RE: My Pokemon Fanfic

(Here is the first gym battle!)
Chapter 7

__ “The battle is between Bryan and Dylan! There will be two Pokemon each! Begin!” the judge said waving his flags in the air.
__ “I choose you,” Bryan said, “Aipom!” Aipom jumped around and chased its tail.
__ “Go,” Dylan said, “Gible! Use Dragon Rage!” The strong Dragon attack nearly defeated Aipom!
__ “Aipom! Use Return!” Aipom returned a powerful hit, and Gible was dazed! It wobbled a little but Dylan got it back under control.
__ “Gible! Use Tackle!” Gible charged at Aipom. Aipom stumbled backwards and fell.
__ “Aipom is unable to battle!” The judge declared.
__ Bryan returned Aipom, “I choose you, Buneary!” Buneary seemed much more powerful than Aipom. “Use Ice Punch!”
__ “Oh no!” Jake and Chris called from the stands. Gible was frozen, and knocked out!”
__ “Gible is unable to battle!”
__ Dylan stopped to think about his next Pokemon. Snorunt could hold its own against ice attacks, and was very strong. Piplup, however, was his first Pokemon, so they had the strongest bond, but it wasn’t very strong. “I choose you, Snorunt!” Snorunt was ready to fight! “Snorunt use Icy Wind!” Snorunt hit Buneary in a blast of frozen air. Buneary was frozen! Dylan took this to his advantage, for Buneary was coated in only a thin ice. Bryan looked very calm. “Snorunt Powder Snow!”
__ “Jump Buneary!” Buneary broke from the ice and escaped the attack. “Use Return!” Buneary charged and hit Snorunt hard! “Buneary and I have been together since I started! You can’t defeat us! Buneary! Use Thunder Punch!” Buneary jumped up and pounded another powerful hit on Snorunt.
__ Wait a minute, Dylan thought, Buneary keeps jumping! “Snorunt, use Double Team!” Buneary was preparing to do another Thunder punch, through instinct not its trainer’s request. It jumped and Dylan struck, “Use Icy Wind!” Snorunt froze Buneary’s feet so it was unable to jump! It fell on its face. “Now, Powder-“ Dylan was cut off by Snorunt attacking. The attack, Ice Beam! Buneary was frozen solid-
__ “Buneary is unable to battle! The winners are Dylan and Snorunt!” the judge said waving his flag.
__ “We won!” Dylan shouted grabbing Snorunt. The two enjoyed their moment in the sun.
__ “Good job,” Chris said.
__ “What do you know?” Jake said, “You can win a Gym Battle. I guess some older brothers aren’t a mistake.
__ “Excuse me,” Bryan said, “I believe you deserve a Badge. Here you go, the Fried Badge.” Dylan, Chris and Jake went to the Pokemon to heal Snorunt and Gible.
__ “Hey Dylan,” Jake said, “How about a battle?”
__ “Okay! Let me make sure my Pokemon are ready. Come on out guys!” Gible and Snorunt were gleaming for their victory, although Piplup felt shunned. “Let’s go!” They walked to a field on Route 753 so they could have a battle without harming anyone. “I choose you, Gible!”
__ “Go Chimchar! Use Flame Wheel.” Chimchar spun and burned Gible.
__ “Gible use Sandstorm!” The sandstorm raged towards Chimchar.
__ “Use Flame Wheel.” Chimchar was in flames, and then the flames disappeared as well as the sandstorm. Chimchar was coated in glass!
__ “Gible use Dragon Rage!” Gible’s attack broke the glass and hit Chimchar hard. Chimchar rolled back.
__ “Chimchar, get up! Use Flame Wheel!” Chimchar spun towards Gible and hit it. Chimchar stood above the damaged Gible, and evolved.

RE: My Pokemon Fanfic (Chaper 7 is Up)

next chapter will continue from chapter 7 i wont leave the ending for you to guess for too long!

sorry about chapter 8 taking forever, it is hard because most of it is just a big battle

(Continued from the last chapter, but only the beginning.)
Chapter 8

__ “Chimchar, get up! Use Flame Wheel!” Chimchar spun towards Gible and hit it. Chimchar stood above the damaged Gible, and evolved. “Oh my gosh, a Monferno!” Jake cried cheering.
__ “Oh no!” Dylan cried worried. Gible braced itself.
__ “Monferno, use Mach Punch!”
__________________________________________________________________ *
__ In a helicopter high above Jake, Dylan and Chris, George and Lindsay watch the battle. “That looks like a strong Monferno,” George said, petting his Shinx.
__ “I suppose, if we grab it we can train it and evolve it into an Infernape!” Lindsay said laughing, “I’ll lower the helicopter and you get the net.” George nodded and ran off.
__ Dylan and Jake’s battle was at peek pressure, Gible was nearly defeated. “Monferno, use Flame Wheel!” Monferno hit Gible, and beat it.
__ “Return Gible,” Dylan paused before choosing, “Go Piplup!” Piplup came out and immediately realized it was weaker than Monferno! Piplup didn’t want to fight, because it knew Dylan thought it was weak. “Piplup, use Bubble!” Piplup just stood there. “Piplup! Hurry!” Jake took this too his advantage.
__ “Monferno, use Mach Punch!” Monferno charged its powerful fist and smacked Piplup down.
__ “Piplup! Why aren’t you doing anything?” Then it hit him. Dylan knew that Piplup was stuck up by nature, and must be jealous of not being in the Gym Battle! “Piplup! I realize what I have done to you and I’m sorry. No prove me wrong and beat Monferno! Use Peck!” Piplup pecked Monferno until it was nearly begging for mercy.
__ “Oh no, Monferno, use Flame Wheel!”
__ Dylan had a perfect idea. “Piplup, use Water Sport!” Monferno hit Piplup, but barely any damage was done. “Now use Bubble!” Monferno was hit and fell. “We did it!” I told you we could, Piplup.”
__ “Return Monferno,” Jake said with anger and regret, “Dylan! I still have two Pokemon and you have one that isn’t tired! Go, Drifloon!” Even Chris could tell that Drifloon was not used in many battles, and definitely not the gym battle. “Use Gust!” Drifloon summoned a surprisingly strong wind that blew Piplup off its feet, and into a tree! “Now use Gust again!” This one wasn’t as strong but blew Piplup again.
__ “Piplup, use Bubble.” Piplup’s Bubble had a strong effect on Drifloon. “Now use Peck!” Piplup hit Drifloon and it looked like it was going to pass out. Drifloon didn’t faint, Piplup did! The many attacks it took had added together. “Piplup, no! Return. I choose you, Snorunt!” Snorunt clearly had an advantage. “Use Bite!” Drifloon flinched and fell to the ground. It wasn’t defeated but it was close. “Now use Icy Wind! Finish this!” Drifloon was knocked out before the attack hit.
__ “Return, Drifloon. I will have to work a lot harder with you. Go Croagunk!” Croagunk was the former powerhouse of Jake’s team, but could beat up any of Dylan’s Pokemon, but Dylan didn’t know.
__ Lindsay landed the plane and George snuck out. Lindsay quickly caught up. “Darn it,” Lindsay whispered as they watched Jake send out Croagunk, “We missed the Monferno!”
__ “Its okay,” George reassured, “That Croagunk looks strong. I have the net”
__ “Okay, hold on, they are battling, let Croagunk get weaker.”
__ “Croagunk, use Rock Smash!” Snorunt was weak to Fighting type attacks, and Croagunk was no exception. If Croagunk had half the power of Monferno, Dylan was beyond doomed. “Now use Poison Jab! See Dylan, this is what you can do with a TM or two!” Snorunt was one attack away from being defeated. Dylan couldn’t do anything, he knew that Snorunt was beaten, what was there he could do? Nothing. “Croagunk, finish-“
__ “Stop,” Dylan said, “I know I can’t win. You win, I can’t let Snorunt get hurt anymore.”
__ Lindsay and George jumped out of the bush. “Pichu, Shinx, use Thunder Shock!” George called. Dylan, Jake, Chris, and all the Pokemon were shocked. Even Lindsay was shocked! The net caught on fire from the shock and she dropped it screaming.
__ “Let’s split!” she cried. She ran away.
__ “I’ll get the Pokemon,” George called, returning all his Pokemon and the Pichus.
__ Everyone recovered fairly quickly, the Shinx and Pichu are weak. They said their good-byes and went on to other places. There were two ways to get to the next Gym; Jake was taking the north-west way, while Dylan and Chris went west.

RE: My Pokemon Fanfic (Chaper 8 is Up)

Chapter 9 will take a while. I need to decide a few things for it. And I just got assigned two projects for school. Any ideas, please comment.

Chapter 9 is almost here! It's a Chris chapter.

sorry about the delay, I am making it longer. I will probably change it to one chapter a week, but they will be longer. Some spoliers:
New Character
Evolution
New Character Bios

RE: My Pokemon Fanfic (Chaper 9 is Up)

(A Chris chapter, not very exciting since he is a nub)
Chapter 9

__ Dylan and Chris took Route 753 on their way to the next Gym. They had to stop in two towns on the way. First was Hache Town. “Hey Dylan,” Chris said, “I’ve been thinking, about my Pidgey. I don’t think it’s ever going to evolve.”
__ “You started with a Pidgey just so it would evolve?” Dylan asked confused. Most beginners don’t know every evolution of Pokemon, and it was hard to even call Chris a beginner.
__ “Not at first. I thought Pidgey was the strongest Pokemon available, but after seeing Jake and his Monferno I’m not sure anymore. A Pidgeotto would beat everyone! I just need some training, but Pidgey could barely beat a Charmander!”
__ “Well,” Dylan said as he scratched his head, trying to think, “What moves does it know?”
__ “Whirlwind, Quick Attack, Gust, and Tackle. I have an idea! Let me battle your Pokemon, and have them lose on purpose! It’s the perfect plan!”
__ “Okay, but just this once!” Dylan and Chris decided to make the battle more interesting and battle with trees as obstacles. “I choose you, Piplup!”
__ “ Go Pidgey!” Pidgey flew around Piplup taunting it.
__ “Piplup, we’re going to go easy on Pidgey okay?” Dylan asked Piplup. Piplup looked sad, as if Dylan didn’t think it could even hold its own against Pidgey.
__ “Okay, Pidgey, use Gust!” Piplup fell back to the tree but got up quickly. Piplup attacked back with Peck, despite Dylan not saying anything.
__ “Piplup what are you doing?” Dylan asked surprised. “ We need to lose!” Piplup turned and shot Dylan a look that said, “Not on my watch!”
__ “Pidgey, get up!” Chris called out. “Now, use Quick Attack!” Pidgey shot forward and hit Piplup dead on. Piplup decided that if it beat Pidgey it would get Dylan and Chris upset, so it decided to fall and give up.
__ “Well,” Dylan said returning Piplup, “It looks like you won Pidgey!”
__ “Good job, Pidgey,” Chris said. Pidgey flew and landed on his shoulder. A trainer in a black hoodie walked over. He also wore dark pants, dark sunglasses and a cowboy hat. He had chains for bracelets and a toothpick in his mouth.
__ “You congratulate your Pokemon for being weak?” he asked. “It really is a shame, that Piplup looked like it had potential too.”
__ “Hey, who do you think you are?” Chris asked shaking his fist.
__ “The name is Jeremy. I specialize in Steel type Pokemon. Strongest kind of Pokemon out there. Your Pokemon wouldn’t stand a chance against mine.
__ “Oh yeah!” Chris said angrily. Pidgey flew up and started calling out in rage. “Well, let’s battle right now!”
__ “Fine, no harm in beating a newb. Guy with Piplup, you be the referee.” Jeremy said pointing at Dylan.
__ “Okay, and the name is Dylan.”
____________________________________________________________________ *
__ “This battle is between Chris and Jeremy! Only two Pokemon will be used and-”
__ “Hey!” Jeremy shouted, “Let’s make this interesting! Let’s have a double battle. I use to of my Pokemon, you use all of yours.”
__ “How did you know how many Pokemon I have?” Chris asked.
__ “Dylan never asked how many I had, so it was obvious he planned for how many Pokemon his friend used. And the fact that you’re weak.”
__ “Enough!” Dylan shouted. He pulled his referee flags out of his back pack and started waving them. “This will be a double battle! Two Pokemon each! Begin!”
__ “I choose you,” Chris said, “Pidgey and Charmander!” Chris was confident with Charmander, especially against a Steel Pokemon trainer.
__ “Wow, with that Charmander I am so scared. Oh wait, I’m not! Go Magnemite and Onix!” Dylan was confused about Onix. Was Onix caught simply for its evolved form? “Onix, use Rock Throw on Charmander!” Jeremy commanded. Charmander was pelted and buried with rocks, leaving it stuck. It struggled to get out leaving Pidgey the only target. “Magnemite use Thundershock on Pidgey!” Pidgey was Paralyzed and barely had any power left in it.
__ “Pidgey use Gust to get rid of the rocks!” Pidgey stayed on the ground Paralyzed. Charmander broke out, and glowed a strange shade of red. “What is that?” Chris asked hypnotized.
__ “Its Charmander’s Blaze ability!” Jeremy explained, with a hint of fear in his voice. He wasn’t truly worried, if Magnemite failed Onix would succeed.
__ “Awesome! Charmander, use Ember on Magnemite!” Charmander hit Magnemite with a stronger attack than expected and burned it. As everyone waited for the smoke to clear, Jeremy struck.
__ “Onix, finish this the Rock Throw on Pidgey and Charmander!” Onix launched its attack and defeated Chris’s Pokemon. “ I told you you’re a newb.” Both turned to Dylan and Dylan observed the field.
__ “Magnemite and Pidgey and Charmander are unable to battle. Onix and Jeremy are the winners.”
__ Chris and Jeremy returned their Pokemon. Jeremy walked away with his victory and left Chris. “I can’t believe I lost,” Chris said. “Am I really weak?”
__ “No,” Dylan said. “He has been training longer I bet. Come on, let’s keep going to Hache Town.”

Dylan's Bio
Dylan is a new trainer from Jorjon Town. Despite being a very new trainer he seems to know a lot about Pokemon.
Badges: North Uto Town Badge
Pokemon:
On team:
~Piplup was Dylan's first Pokemon. It has grown a lot with Dylan and could even be considered the leader of Dylan's Pokemon. It was received in Chapter1
~Snorunt was the second Pokemon DYlan caught. Originally it was only going to be used to catch Gible, but was kept on Dylan's team. Snorunt was caught in Chapter 3
~Gible was just a baby when Dylan found it. He immediately wanted it becaus eof its potential. Gible was caught in Chapter 3

Ranched Pokemon: (Explained in chapter 10)

Wow. 15 posts in a row. It's an interesting fanfic. (Just remember not to post every tiny thing on schedule).

lol yeah not many people comment after reading :(

Jake's Bio
Jake is Dylan's brother. Is is also from Jorjon town. He seems to always get to towns before Dylan.
Badges: North Uto Town Badge
Pokemon:
On team:
~Monferno got strong after evolving. Whether or not it was always strong is unknown. Evolved from Chimchar in Chapter 7.
~Croagunk was one of the Pokemon used in the North Uto Town gym. Before Monferno, it was Jake's powerhouse Pokemon. Caught previous to Chapter 6.
~Drifloon is the weakest Pokemon on Jake's team, but it is still strong. It held its own against Piplup. Caught before Chapter 8.

Previously owned:
~Chimchar was Jake's first Pokemon. Although it seemed like a coward in its first appearance, it has grown since then. It has eveolved into Monferno. Revealed in Chapter 2.

SOrry guys, but this story is on hiatus and may be cancelled

for clarification, while this site was down, i restarted the story on serebii. Unfortunately, I posted Dylan's whole team in the pokemon league, thus ruining the best part of my story. I gave up on chapter 10 when this site got put on hiatus, so the story and my other one are leaning on cancellation. I can't put hard work onto a site prone to cancel at any moment.

Back