DPPt/HGSS my player thread

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Offer on my pokemon.(if you cant get them on my wants) some are cheated cos of friends gameshark. Friend code on master code list.
Have
Jirachi(legit)
Ho-oh(one legit one shiny but cheated)
GroudonLugia deoxys mew(cheated)
Ampharos lv100
Palkia lv100(japanese name)
others also just ask.

Wants(dont have any? dont worry just pm me and we will sort something out,

strong fossils(not aerodactyl got one)
Gliscor
other things

Shinys
shiny lucario
Shiny eeveelutions.

Also might be hard to organise times cos i go to macdonalds to connect to wi-fi. I usually go when my dad can drive me. No im not fat usually i get a drink there but thats about it.

Will you trade me a Shiny Lucario for a LV.100? (GALLADE, NIDOKING, TOGEKISS, ..., ...)

interested in Shiny Ho-oh......I could get you a Kabutops and an Omastar..(IF i actually learn where to bring fossils to life)

its oreburggh coal museum. Theyy better be strong. Also I have all colusseum pokemon including legendary beasts.

he doesnt have shiny lucario....he wants shiny lucario...its on his wants! And right now im training them! Thanks for telling me where the fossilizing place as!

how about shiny lucario for shiny ho-oh? If the fossils are strong enoguh i will give you entei and suicune for them.

I now have a magmarizar. going to evolve magmar with it. UNLESS somebody offers on it before i can trade it to a friend.

Back