my oppinion on why may and ash will eventually get together (post your oppinins too!)

who should ash go with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Elric

Rate my Rain Dance team Peepz!
I think these pairs: (plz explain why you think it is that relationship!)
may and ash:
in pokmon ranger you get quite a few hints:
ash is king of the sea
manaphy is prince
manaphy thinks may is it's mother so she would have to be the queen
ash king+may queen=perfect relationship
they also show a LOT of parts where It's just the two of them.....being happy......no fighting.....
may NEVER showed intrest in anyone else
ash risks his life for manaphy (wich he know woiuld really hurt may if something happened to it)
ash does NOT want to separate may and manaphy even if it is necessary for the water pokemon

dawn and gary: A friend of mine told me dawn blushed a lot when ash showed her a picture of gary and brock said she liked him (it's just something a freind told me so he could be lying....)

RE: post you oppinions on pokemon show relationships!

1:You just posted this on the other topic about the same thing
2:Movie are non canon so do breath deep into them
3: Don't know where your friend saw that
4:Ash always help his friends why does he have to like may to help her
5:Why do people keep posting topic like this the show is for little kid they won't go any further then being friends

Hey, I worte a fan-fic with Dawn having feelings with Ash, I'm sticking by that and saying no, since MAY LIKES DREW !

You have to realise the possibility that...

Ash doesn't exist and nor does may, neither will get together because that means they will be grown ups, which completely goes agains bacon's Time loop theory and what pokemon are aiming for, which i'm pretty sure isn't who likes who, and they would rather fans speculate on things that WILL happen than things that they want to happen that wont.

In any case, May doesn't like ash and vice versa, if that helps.

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:

Ash doesn't exist and nor does may, neither will get together because that means they will be grown ups, which completely goes agains bacon's Time loop theory and what pokemon are aiming for, which i'm pretty sure isn't who likes who, and they would rather fans speculate on things that WILL happen than things that they want to happen that wont.

well,thanks for taking all the FUN out of it mr. serious!

ash ketchup said:
Fire_Pokemon_Master said:

well,thanks for taking all the FUN out of it mr. serious!
What fun was there I don't watch the show to guess who will go with who but because of the semi okness of the show it and I don't think they would put anyone together with ash

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Hey, I worte a fan-fic with Dawn having feelings with Ash, I'm sticking by that and saying no, since MAY LIKES DREW !
I agree. May does like Drew. It's a bit obvious. If she wanted to stay with Ash, she wouldn't have gone to Johto.

Dudeman1993 said:
I agree. May does like Drew. It's a bit obvious. If she wanted to stay with Ash, she wouldn't have gone to Johto.

FINALLY ! Someone agrees with me (not all the way though)q

It's pretty obvious that Misty likes Ash (not sure about vice versa). Doesn't anyone remember the first season when they were alone camping? (If you had the Soundtrack it'll be more clearer.)

One of the songs showed what Misty felt.

Misty won't go with Ash, for all we know, she could end going with Brock ! Misty's out of the question

Mysty has to be with Ash for 3 reasons:
  1. They've been together the longest
  2. Ash blushes when the two of them get into an odd moment
  3. In Pokemon 2000 there is a refrence to Ash and Mysty being Boyfriend and Girlfriend and even though Mysty denise this the Girl says "I know you like him." and winks. Mysty then blushes and says "Well, I, Um..."
This makes Ash and Mysty the most likly couple

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
She obivously doesn't, I don't like Misty, therefore, she doesn't

Just because you dont like her means it wont happen. The writers of the show dont give A crap what you think. And May dosent like Drew! Both of them suck hard.

lol. maybe may likes harley :) jk... anyway, i think may WILL end up with ash. i agree... :).

RE: my oppinion on why may and ash will eventually get together (post your oppinins t

agustinj said:
I think these pairs: (plz explain why you think it is that relationship!)
may and ash:
in pokmon ranger you get quite a few hints:
ash is king of the sea
manaphy is prince
manaphy thinks may is it's mother so she would have to be the queen
ash king+may queen=perfect relationship
they also show a LOT of parts where It's just the two of them.....being happy......no fighting.....
may NEVER showed intrest in anyone else
ash risks his life for manaphy (wich he know woiuld really hurt may if something happened to it)
ash does NOT want to separate may and manaphy even if it is necessary for the water pokemon

dawn and gary: A friend of mine told me dawn blushed a lot when ash showed her a picture of gary and brock said she liked him (it's just something a freind told me so he could be lying....)

Last I checked Dawn has no idea who or what Gary is.

May doesn't like Harley. He's, well... gay! Its pretty obvious that Harley will die alone or marry a cacturne.

May DOES like Drew, but is just to stupid to admit it. Drew likes May, but he is a guy that won't have a close relationship if anyone else knows what I mean.

Misty is weird and tempered, but yes there is a relationship going on between Ash and Misty.

Okay for one, this is freaking pokemon people! Not dating happy fun time! Why the bloody crap would they make Ash and Misty or May or even Dawn get together when this is pokemon?! This isnt some kind of show where kids go around dating eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back