my fake card!

Who's the artist? Acknowledge, please..

Super Singe can be RCC, and I think Fire Blast's fine. Try and get the right fonts though.

I LOVE THE PICTURE....do you think you could do a Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu set for me?

Not still quite in the style of the card, but a nice improvement. What program do you use? If you use Paint, I suggest you save it as a .PNG, if your computer supports it, because the JPEG is ruining your card.

If you want it to look full real, try this tutorial.

Calm. No need for exclamation marks, now. =P

Well, your second one.. look closely at it.. can you see the dots, mainly surrounding the editted text? You'd need to save it as a JPEG with 100% quality (not sure how to do so in Photoshop, I'm too poor for it), or if you can't do that, opt for the .PNG file extension if your computer supports it.

All in all, just font and placement issues. Artwork is top-notch.

Pichu *(or shining if you wish...non-delta) 70HP
(if you don't mind could you put EVOLES INTO PIKACHU *on it thanx)
(C)Wish
Remove 4 damage counters on Pichu * on your oppents next turn
(benching this pokemon dose not end the effect,it gose on to the next one)
(CC)Metronome
Choose 1 of the DEFENDING POKEMON'S attacks. Metronome copies
that attack execpt for it's energy costs & anything else required in order
to use that attack,such as discarding energy cards. (No matter what type the defending pokemon is, Pichu * type is still eletric)
(EEC)Volt Tackle 50
Flip a coin,if heads the defending pokemon takes 50 ,if tails Pichu * dose 20 to it's self(Pichu * can't use this attack again)

^ looks more like togepi, wish and metronome don't look like pichu attacks

THIS WAS MY 200th POST(this is only my first month here, I've been here since the 2nd of March)

Thanx....I'll PM you my address....ok(so I can get a copy of it if you don't mind)

Back