Wi-Fi Trades My  Player Thread (Wanting a deoxys)

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
MMk, so Im new here since I havent been here for over a year.

Trainer Name: Rahe'
Friendcode: 4983 1403 4196
Game: Pearl
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: Uh >>
Contact Time: 9Pm-2am Central mountain w/e time

I encountered PKRS and am able to trade it.

Haves:
Regi's (Hoenn Ones) Level 40.
Torterra, Lvl 80
Cressilia (lev 50, traded, from tower. no training)
Torchic
Bagon, larvitar, dratini, beldum
ABsol
Lapras.
Charmander, Squirtle,
Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar
Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile
Entei, Suicune and Raikou from colloseum (random Levels(
Level 80 something Rayquaza, already has 333 attack.
Dexoys, level 32, calm natured
Spiritombs
Rioulus (unhatched eggs.)
Eevees

Level 100 groundon (naughty natured with good speed and attack (over 400). Id need alot for it of i were to trade it.

Level  85 modest mewtwo, good sp attack. Once again, Id want something good for it.

Wants:
Deoxys (Legit Plz) lvl 30 untrained in anyway with either Sassy or relaxed as its nature.
Items:
Reaper Cloth

I can get you a legit Deoxys clone from my emerald as soon as I get Pal park.

EDIT: I have no idea what the nature is though. I have two legit original Deoxys. And apparently my emerald is stuck in elite four again. I'll get through there later and check the natures and let you know.

wants shiny gyarados I could give you legit deoxys but cloned because lugia58 already asked for the original one also I am getting diamond I can give you a dialga if you like some of my pokemon go to my player thread and post there

light manaphy said:
wants shiny gyarados I could give you legit deoxys but cloned because lugia58 already asked for the original one also I am getting diamond I can give you a dialga if you like some of my pokemon go to my player thread and post there

What nature is the deoxys? The shiny gyarados is only going for the natures I want

i have a level 30 legit deoxys (cloned) caught on birth island thru event. for Red gyarados. not touched at all. its one of the attack natures/ Adamant-Brave-Lonely its one of those. not touched since caught.

Tip said:
i have a level 30 legit deoxys (cloned) caught on birth island thru event. for Red gyarados. not touched at all. its one of the attack natures/ Adamant-Brave-Lonely its one of those. not touched since caught.

If you are able, lemme know and Ill trade. The red gyarados is definatly yours for a legit level 30. Ill put it on hold

ALso updated my list with new haves.

Once I find my ruby I can, ill be jirachi making off the bonus disc and restarting the game etc. However, im not sure how long it will take for me to find it

well you can take your time because i do not recive diamond until the 21st of june!soo tell me which shiny pokemon you want and ill put your name down for a trade i will make when i get diamond?!

Back