• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Musharna

Is this a good deck for the new set B/W

• Total voters

TwitterLocke

'locke enthusiast
Pokemon: 21
3-3 Musharna
2-2 Hypno HGSS
1-1-1 Crobat Prime
1-1-1 Togekiss UD
1 Sabelye
1-1 Dodrio

Trainers: 27
4 Professer Juniper
2 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Dual Ball's
2 Revive
2 Ruins of Alph
2 Flower Shop girl
2 Judge
2 Bebe's Search
3 Professer Elm's Reasearch
2 Expert Belts

Energys: 12
12{P}

Strategy:
Odd deck but I think it's workable. With the new rules this deck should work fine. Musharna is the big hitterfor this deck doing 20 for 1{P} and 90 for 2{P} but, the opposition must be asleep. to do 90 damage so, Hypno are to put the opponents pokemon to sleep no matter where they are for a coin flip. Crobat is to limit the options for the opponents new active pokemon with Severe Poison for 40 a turn and snipe for 30 damage or a possible KO. Togekiss is to remove all damage done to my Pokemon. Sabelye is broken for the new rules with the ability to use anything on your first turn except Rare Candies. Dodrio is so I can move my pokemon free for retreat. Professer Elm is to find what I need when I need it from my deck and dual balls to find any basics I need.

Back