Help Multiple SM base set Eevee?

Ranox

Aspiring Trainer
I was looking at my 101/149 Eevees lately and I noticed something odd. I have two holos but each one has a different reflective background. One is pixelated and the other is more bubble like. I doubt one of them is fake but I guess I could be wrong. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

LCQ87tDiv5akeTIcIH_MgeUrWBdW1a0yDw2yp6wD1YQW7wpas13TGRyaY5LMp_5Upu25ddUU9UyNo2Kj=w586-h440

Last edited:
Image seems to be broken, but I imagine you must have the Galaxy foil (bubble-like) one and the Sequin foil (pixelated-like) one.

The Galaxy foil one is from the Espeon or Umbreon GX Premium Collection box, while the Sequin foil one is from the General Mills cereal boxes (2019 promotion).

Image seems to be broken, but I imagine you must have the Galaxy foil (bubble-like) one and the Sequin foil (pixelated-like) one.

The Galaxy foil one is from the Espeon or Umbreon GX Premium Collection box, while the Sequin foil one is from the General Mills cereal boxes (2019 promotion).

LCQ87tDiv5akeTIcIH_MgeUrWBdW1a0yDw2yp6wD1YQW7wpas13TGRyaY5LMp_5Upu25ddUU9UyNo2Kj=w586-h440

Back