Help Mulliganing Online

Expert_Occultist

Magic card player
Sorry if this is the wrong place to discus this or if it's already been discussed to death.

What happened to the mulligan rules while playing online? Sometimes you draw 1 card per opposing mulligan (pretty standard) but sometimes the game gives me the opportunity to draw up to 6 cards while my opponent has only taken 1 mulligan. Or 2 or 3+ cards. This has happened to me and opponents. Has anyone else had this happen? Is this something new? What causes this to happen? Does this affect paper tcg?

I think they sped up the process on Mulligans, I played a few games today and I had at least a mulligan on a few games.
But on one game in particular, I had mulligan'd twice, it would show a mulligan count under your cards (Mulligan 1, Mulligan 2 and so on)
Did it specify how many mulligans the opponent had? And then asked you that you may draw that many cards?

The PTCGO has sort-of improved the mulligan process; when your opponent mulligans, it compiles it all into a single step. You'll see one of their hands and a total mulligan count at the bottom, and I think you can look at all of their past opening hands if you like.

I do believe you can see all of the mulligans from yourself and your opponent.

Back