Wi-Fi Trades MUCKSTER "My Player Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUCKSTER

Poor Pichu
Welcome To My Payer Thread!

Before you read on some of my pokemon are cloned via the GTS. If you have something against cloning tell me and I will direct you to what isn't cloned. Also I will clone for you if you ask, just as as long as I can keep a single copy (usually)

My Info

My Friend Code: 4424 7985 9822
Time Zone: EST

My Haves Wants

For Trade

Pokemon

I can breed most any pokemon for nature easily

Orange= See Note at bottom

Dittos!

I have the links below that go to my photobucket account that has screen shots of the chart I made of the remaints of my 99 dittos I chained.
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/MUCKSTERa/DittoIVs1.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/MUCKSTERa/DittoIVs2.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/MUCKSTERa/DittoIVs3.jpg

Eved/Ived

Gengar (Timid)
4/0/0/252/0/252

Blissey (Bold)[Normal wall]
(Will get IVs after clear)
Seismic Toss

Milotic (Bold) [Rest Talker]
7/18/8/28/28/26
252/0/136/120/0/0

Eevees (Impish)
23/7/30/20/31/31
Wish/Fake Tears/Yawn/Curse
(Have Umbys with mean look and Eevees w/ Baton Pass)

Infernape (Jolly)[Phys Sweep]
28/31/0/18/30/31
4/252/0/0/0/252

Jirachi (Lonley)[U Passer]
15/11/31/26/26/27
240/40/80/0/0/136

Jolteon (Timid) [Wish Passer]
Will check IVs after clear
HP Ice

Shines
Victreebel
Kirlia
Cranidos
Pidgeot
Miltank
Budew

Level 100's
Milotic
Roserade

Legendarys

Jirachi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Kyogre
Regigas
Dialga
Giratina
Uxie
Azelf
Heatran
Zapdos
Moltres
Rotom
Deoxys
Rayquaza

Items

Needs Update

Select TMs
Soul Dew

Wants

Pokemon

Good OU or BL pokemon (Ived)
Any Shiney with good nature
Dittos with 1 or 2 31 IVs and any nature!

Items
Black Sludge

Also one other note

I don't give you hacked pokemon so I expect the same!

This is what I have togeather so far and please post and trade!

NOTE:
A kid that goes to my local game store Traded me a Deoxys and Rayquaza, but afterwords noticed they were both level 20... so I have these two pokemon that are hacked...

RE: MUCKSTER "My Player Thread

I have LOADS of leftovers, and LOADS of rare candies. (300+ rare candies actually =] i love pickup!) i need 3 moon stones, and i'd trade those three for three rare candies. CML for grimer and munchlax. what nature is the zapdos?

I only have 2 moon stones and I will be checking the Zapdos's Nature as soon as Im done EV training my Grimer (only 1 more gyrados to go!) Also do you want anything for the leftovers, I need 2 more

EDIT: Finished and the Zapdos is Docile

I think Jirachi for a Porygon is a little uneven of a trade... Yuo can breed as many porygons as you want but you cant breed Jirachis...

Well um I really have no desire to have an armaldo... If it was eved and ived, OR lev 100 I honestly have no intrest in it sorry

shadowblade said:
i have a torchic, what will you trade 4 it?

Anything up there you see that you want? I dont think that a legondary would be fair so... you choose well see

Shadowblade2 said:
Battle Rev Magmortar holding M/Ball for my level 42 Feraligatr

Ummm I know its a Feraligatr but unless its IV and Ev trained I dont thing that is very fair...

Also I now need an Explosion TM, darn game corner...

Ok I updated my first post, but I need WITH A PASSION! the TMs for shadow ball and Hail.

I also added That I need Dittos with 2+ 31 IVs and Dittos of any nature, would like these also!

Hope to get some trades

EDIT: I just learned how to clone! So I am now opening a cloning service for the members at Pokebeach! Not really sure what the charge will be...

I have 3 Hail TMs that I'm unlikely to ever need... looking around my boxes, I also have a few of the starters around too. I found a Cyndaquil from Mt. Battle on XD (Docile with Blast Burn and Reversal), a Treecko (Naughty with Crunch and Dragonbreath) both UT and lv 5. I also found a couple of Mudkip lurking about (lv 1 UT); one is Careful, one is Impish (but I might use that one if I IV it and it's decent) and a female is Quiet (-_-). All have Ice Beam inhereted.

I can trade both poke and TM happily, as I have the evos of all of them as it is. I have the evos of most of the other starters you're requesting as well :p

As for what to request... that's a hard one. I've been looking for a decent Jirachi of late, but you'd need to tell me exactly what it's like... it may seem an unfair trade, but I can give you one of my own Jirachi that Pokemon Channel gave me all that time ago to even it out if that's wanted :p. Other than that... it's hard to try and choose a non-legend, since most of what you have listed there are ones I either HAVE or will breed for myself (since I have decent IVs to pass). Have you got any Shiny Stones? I REALLY need those :O

gamercal said:
I have 3 Hail TMs that I'm unlikely to ever need... looking around my boxes, I also have a few of the starters around too. I found a Cyndaquil from Mt. Battle on XD (Docile with Blast Burn and Reversal), a Treecko (Naughty with Crunch and Dragonbreath) both UT and lv 5. I also found a couple of Mudkip lurking about (lv 1 UT); one is Careful, one is Impish (but I might use that one if I IV it and it's decent) and a female is Quiet (-_-). All have Ice Beam inhereted.

I can trade both poke and TM happily, as I have the evos of all of them as it is. I have the evos of most of the other starters you're requesting as well :p

As for what to request... that's a hard one. I've been looking for a decent Jirachi of late, but you'd need to tell me exactly what it's like... it may seem an unfair trade, but I can give you one of my own Jirachi that Pokemon Channel gave me all that time ago to even it out if that's wanted :p. Other than that... it's hard to try and choose a non-legend, since most of what you have listed there are ones I either HAVE or will breed for myself (since I have decent IVs to pass). Have you got any Shiny Stones? I REALLY need those :O

I do not have any shiney stones but I will trade any of my ledgondarys for them, I dont need the special moves I just needthe Pokemon themselves.

The Jirachi is level 27 and Naive, I got it in a trade and it is legit. I cant find the IVs because I dont know the EVs, but I can clean it for you with berrys.

Hmm... Naive wasn't what I was hoping for... but I guess I can attempt to clean that part up with Calm Mind... or I can just not bother trying to clean it up xD

Berry-cleaning it would be most appreciated, since then I could see exacly what I'd be picking up. Just let me know if/when you'd want to set this up and we can go for it :)

Hey guys thanks for all the trades! I am goign on a cruse tommarow and wont be back till monday so I updated the thread (mostly) and I will see you all on tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back