MT Deck

jts21

Aspiring Trainer
Can somebody post a list of the cards in the two Mysterious Treasures decks? I'm curious on what they contain but couldn't find a list of the cards anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Hmm...Maybe because they are NOT out yet.

Anybody who was at worlds would have gotten theme decks from the PR's and the list is on the back of the theme deck :(

"LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE BOX!!!"

every box has this list at the back already you could go at the shop for just a look... it didn't mean that if you look at the deck you have to buy it... that's what i do... i look atthe back of the box first... its hard to find spoilers about the cards in the theme deck... I bet it has 3 rares like the D/P deck that was first released

sneasel-master said:

every box has this list at the back already you could go at the shop for just a look... it didn't mean that if you look at the deck you have to buy it... that's what i do... i look atthe back of the box first... its hard to find spoilers about the cards in the theme deck... I bet it has 3 rares like the D/P deck that was first released

You cannot tell him to go to a shop and check himself, they are not in shops yets. The first prerelease was at the TCG World Championships - the rest of the PR's should be happening in the next week or two all around the world. I believe this thread is asking for people who were at worlds to tell him the lists, not for people to come here and say "zomg, go buy ureself u nub".

Thats exactly what I ment. I was hoping for some help from a nice person who went to worlds not to get rude comments. So thanks Krucifier even if you don't know the lists you've still been nice. Also these decks are the same as the ones released in Japan right? If so couldn't someone know the list even if they didn't go to worlds?

They aren't the same. Look at the previous ones. Japan gets the LVX in the decks, we dont. Dragon Frontiers, their decks had Gardevoir Ex and TTar Ex. We didn't.

Okay good to know, but still if someone went to worlds and could post a decklist that would be nice.

Prolly looks like this

Armor Fortress

18 Pokemon:
1 Bastiodon
2 Shieldon
1 Magmortor
2 Magmar
4 Magby
4 Girafarig
4 Unown T

18 Trainer:
4 Armor Fossil
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Switch
2 Dusk Ball
2 Energy Search
2 Plus Power
2 ??? looks like that pokedex910 card
2 Fossil Excavator

24 Energy:
1 Multi
6 Metal (Bs.)
17 Fire

The Rampardos deck

18 Pokemon:
1 Rampardos
2 Cranidos
1 Raichu
2 Pikachu
4 Pichu
4 Unown M
4 Dunsparce

18 Trainer:
4 Skull Fossil
2 Quick Ball
2 Fossil Excavator
2 Switch
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Potion
2 ??? pokedex thing again
2 Warp Point

24 Energy:
1 Multi
11 Fighting
12 Lightning

OMG i dont know whats ups but i looked at the decks and they dont come with a real holo ..... They have two stars but no holo or maybe they give Bastiodon reverse holo cause the other stars (rare) are Walrein and Kriketune(i forgot which one comes in which).... Can someone explain ... oh by the way i think its water ans steel and the other grass and fighting.....

Starter decks always get a foil, just not always one that is supposed to be foil (Refer to Mightyena and Dusclops from PK)

I cant find the theme decks! I checked two walmarts and a Target and they had boosters, but no theme decks. Did they ship on time or was there some kind of delay?

usually at Targets, they have 2 sections with cards in them. 1 in the front of the store and 1 in the back of the store

Krucifier said:
sneasel-master said:

You cannot tell him to go to a shop and check himself, they are not in shops yets. The first prerelease was at the TCG World Championships - the rest of the PR's should be happening in the next week or two all around the world. I believe this thread is asking for people who were at worlds to tell him the lists, not for people to come here and say "zomg, go buy ureself u nub".

*wait... there was fake D/P decks released here earlier than the original and surprisingly it has a wierd list at the back too...

*oh yeah... i forgot you guys seems low to judge people are rude...

XD...

Go looking people their out and they suck.... The bastiodon is water and steel..... the other grass and fighting.... The list was so bad i dont remember all the cards just that the two rares for them are Bastiodon/Walrein And Cranidos/Kriketune...... I dont battle just collect so thats why i didnt pay attention....

I found the decklists, they were recently posted on bulbapedia. The Bastidon decklist is incomplete but it still gives a good idea of whats in the deck, the Rampardos decklist is complete however. So any one interested check out this link and click on the deck you want to see:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mysterious_Treasures

Back