Wi-Fi Trades MSIV's Player Thread: Legit Event Darkrai, Deoxys, and Manaphy's for trade.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector
Look, I'm not going to make some long elaborate thread on what I have and want.

My Wants:
Pokemon with full Cool/Smart/Tough/Cute Stat who have not been entered in contests
Legit event Pokemon (Check serebii.net for the list)
EV Trained Pokemon with good IVs
Pokemon with good IVs
Rare evo items and Fossils

My haves:
I have every pokemon. I am willing to breed for moves, but not IVs, so don't ask. I also have a ton of heart scales and other items of value.

Uh, technically you have to make a big cluttered thread. And when you say you have every pokemon, are you including Kingdra, Slowking, and Politoed?

I may have a few contest 'EVd' pokemon. Also, nice to know someone's interested in them, instead of just battles.

Firemaker said:
Uh, technically you have to make a big cluttered thread. And when you say you have every pokemon, are you including Kingdra, Slowking, and Politoed?

I may have a few contest 'EVd' pokemon. Also, nice to know someone's interested in them, instead of just battles.

No, I do not have Kingdra, Slowking, and Politoed...well, after a long and elaborate scheme that involved a butterfree, Stantler, and Dusclops, I have the items to get them now, so I will have them soon. As for the contest ready Pokemon, i am quite interested in, since I'm no good at the whole poffin thing (I liked PokeBlocks better). The only reason I want them is because by winning all five Master Rank Super COntests, you get a TC upgrade, which will give me a four star gold card, one step away from the elusive five star black card.

I noticed in your sig you need 19 more Pokemon. Perhaps I can help you out with that?

Mostly I need event pokemon like Shaymin and Areceus. I just need to trade and trade back for Politoed and a few other pokemon.

The only pokemon I need that is non-legendary is Houndour. It has evaded my grasp for a while. I'll work on Poffining a pokemon today, but which pokemon/contest type do you want?

hi do you happen to have a celebi rayquaza groudon 3regi's regigigas??
pm me your answer,thankz

@Firemaker

I can easily get you a Houndoom, and, if you want, a Politoed (May take me a bit to find another King's Rock, but I can do it). Any contest is fine except Beauty. I realized that my Milotic is perfect for that contest.

@Eeveepokemon

Celebi is a no-go. I have to do some serious digging around on my old games, but I do believe I have Rayquaza, Groudon, and the 3 regis. As for Regigigas, no, I have only one.

What good IVed Pokémon do you have (if any)? You might not be able to get any if you don't have any of your own to trade...

Back