Wi-Fi Trades Mquaza "My player thread" - UPDATE 14/05/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mquaza "My player thread" - Upade, new EV'd & IV'd Pokemon .!

ok, I will be on and off randomly on saturday evening (my time, so hopefully early morning sunday your time) and 8:30-9:30 A.M saturday my time.(early evening your time)
would this be ok?

OK, to both of you. (I didn't see the massages before 'cause the forum wasn't working)

I will be on and off today-sunday, hopefully we wil be on at the same time eventually.

Okay...I will be back on tuesday evening my time.
And would any time on wednesday between 9:00 AM my time-1:00 pm my time work for you? (6:00 pm-10:00 pm your time)

We can't get togeather do we ? =/

i have a shiny eevee and a shiny electrode
what will you give me for it?

This time difference is getting kind of annoying....
Will you be able to trade early in the morning your time? like if i am here at midnight or eleven tomorrow(tuesday) my time, then would you be able to trade?

I want your
Movie Darkrai w/Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, Roar of Time, Special Rend (Quirky Nature (no effect), IV's: 21/21/25/29/25/23) (Cloned)
do u have a soul dew?

I have a Shiny Starly...

riolu_ranger said:
I have a shiny eevee and a shiny electrode
what will you give me for it?

I don't really know ... check my list ...

dacpika said:
This time difference is getting kind of annoying....
Will you be able to trade early in the morning your time? like if I am here at midnight or eleven tomorrow(tuesday) my time, then would you be able to trade?

I know ... I have time now, or tomorrow same time ?

shayminGARDEN said:
I want your
Movie Darkrai w/Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, Roar of Time, Special Rend (Quirky Nature (no effect), IV's: 21/21/25/29/25/23) (Cloned)
do u have a soul dew?

I have a Shiny Starly...

no thanks ...

Would you like my shiny chinchou+ shiny flygon --> your EV trained porygon-Z?
If it's good enough, tell me when to trade, I'll be online at wednesday and thursday at least.
If it's not good enough, check my player thread from my sig. (The shiny Groudon won't leave my game for a while, though)

I want your
do u have a soul dew?

err how about a Shiny Machop with a TM26

I also want your Movie Darkrai. I can give you a Rayquaza Lv. 70 untrained and/ or a shiny eevee lv. 36....

paron dante said:
Would you like my shiny chinchou+ shiny flygon --> your EV trained porygon-Z?
If it's good enough, tell me when to trade, I'll be online at wednesday and thursday at least.
If it's not good enough, check my player thread from my sig. (The shiny Groudon won't leave my game for a while, though)

No I don't need them unless flygon has very good IV's and it's untuched (feed by rare candys)

shayminGARDEN said:
I want your
do u have a soul dew?

err how about a Shiny Machop with a TM26

No thanks...

dialga007 said:
I also want your Movie Darkrai. I can give you a Rayquaza Lv. 70 untrained and/ or a shiny eevee lv. 36....

No I have that already, I don't need Rayquaza for now ...

Wow MquaZa I see three pokemon I need!
The #1 pokemon i see here that I need is Tangrowth. You said you would Iv breed it? If so I would like an Impish that has decent HP/Def, Doesnt have to be 31s just good enough to use in an acual team... I will train it I just need the IVs
Second I like that Suicune that you have. Ive been looking for one and yours has peeked my intrest. If you want to I can clone it for you so your not really losing anything.
Third is the Rampardos. I like it alot but I would like to figure out the above two first.

I have the PBR pokemon if you want those, I even have electrivire trained and all ready to go. I also have a shiney Male Kirlia, you didnt have a nature preferred but this one is bold.

I hope this wasnt too long, for anything else see my thread. Thanks!

do you have TM51, TM73, TM75, or any of the Gym Leader TMs? if so, what would you like for them (not sure what to offer...)

shayminGARDEN said:
Hi, what language DP do you have?

English (US) and German

MUCKSTER said:
Wow MquaZa I see three pokemon I need!
The #1 pokemon I see here that I need is Tangrowth. You said you would Iv breed it? If so I would like an Impish that has decent HP/Def, Doesnt have to be 31s just good enough to use in an acual team... I will train it I just need the IVs
Second I like that Suicune that you have. Ive been looking for one and yours has peeked my intrest. If you want to I can clone it for you so your not really losing anything.
Third is the Rampardos. I like it alot but I would like to figure out the above two first.

I have the PBR pokemon if you want those, I even have electrivire trained and all ready to go. I also have a shiney Male Kirlia, you didnt have a nature preferred but this one is bold.

I hope this wasnt too long, for anything else see my thread. Thanks!

I have a Tangrowth EV'd, but I don't know the EV's I gave, maybe I will remember when I'll see the moveset. (1st is done)

I can give you Suicune (I can clone with GTS and AR, 2nd's done)

& I can give you Rampardos too (for free)

The two above for your EV'd Electrivire and Shiny Kirlia (bold isn't very good, couse I need to evolve it to a Gallade (Adamand, Jolly))
but I will trade.

burnpsy said:
do you have TM51, TM73, TM75, or any of the Gym Leader TMs? if so, what would you like for them (not sure what to offer...)

I have all, just offer something ...

sorry, but I only have Cyndaquil and Totodile now ...

Hey MquaZa. I have an Impish Giratina with these IVs: 31/2/29/29/24/25. I can assure this is legit. What do you want to offer for it ?

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Hey MquaZa. I have an Impish Giratina with these IVs: 31/2/29/29/24/25. I can assure this is legit. What do you want to offer for it ?

Oh that's nice ;D ... I don't know .. I have plenty of EV'd (and IV breed) Pokemon, and have all the items that you need ...

Krakash said:
Okay, then I'll take them for the PBR duo.

Krakash

Give me Shinys, I have plenty of PBRs for now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back