Wi-Fi Trades Mquaza "My player thread" - UPDATE 14/05/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mquaza "My player thread"

4 a aresus i will trade u a hacked ho-oh a semi a magmamortar (got magby off gts dont know if legit) and i will attach 2 hacked master balls to them.yep magmamortar is hacked.but the stats are all the same both lv100

No I haven't got any Arceus and I don't want any hacked Pokemon.
Can we battle?

hAS ANYBODY GOT AN aRCEUS, NOT HACKET JAPANEESE?

I have Manaphy (from GTS looks legit) and Celebi.
Does the Lugia know Psycho Boost and Featherdance?

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
I have Deoxys and Manaphy do you have any Lv. 100s or at least 90 and ups?

Yes, I'd like to have your Manaphy. I have LV.100s: Ampharos, Togekiss, Charizard, Nidoking, Flygon, ..., ... .

I have Manaphy (from GTS looks legit) and Celebi.
Does the Lugia know Psycho Boost and Featherdance?

The Lugia knew Feather Dance and Psycho Boost. It's from the Pokemon XD. The Lugia is LV.100 it knows Recover, Aeroblast, Hydro Pump and Psychic.[/quote]

OK, Manaphy it's legit? If yes it's a deal! I alredy have two deoxys.

I could trade you an Electrizer or a Magmarizer for, uh...

Which Legendaries do you have exactly? You said you'd get Ho-Oh soon from Colosseum.

And do you have any tradeable shinies?

I have all Legendarys + Lugia + Deoxys (excluding event Pokemon). I've got a Shiny Starly and a Shiny Sharpeedo on my Diamond game.

Would you be willing to accept an Electivire for a Horsea with a Dragon Scale? I would not be able to get you Electivire for 2-3 days but I really need Horsea!

Sorry, I can't find any Dragon Scale. But I have Kingdra, LV.100 you can teach it moves with the hearth scale.

Would you like my Kingdra?? I know that the Horsea'll be for your team. I've read the thread about it.

I can get you an Electivire for a Kingdra < Lv50 or a Horsea/Seadra holding a Dragon Scale.

¸Then not, I have a Seadra LV.63 widouth a Dragon Scale or a Kingdra LV.100. So decide YES/NO.

It was going to be for my in-game team so probably not as Lv100 is just too high :)

I knew for what the Kingdra sopposed to be :p , so if you don't want any then not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back