MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!! 100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page Seven of posts!

Thank you sooo much! You're a beast. Are you allowed making banners too? If you can, do you mind displaying for me? Thanks!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page Seven of posts!

mpm u need help???
ill help with banners but can u tell me how to get them from paint to here so they can get copied?

Johnonb said:
mpm u need help???
ill help with banners but can u tell me how to get them from paint to here so they can get copied?

okay, save it to paint, and then start a photobucket account, its free, dont worry. then, simply do this for the format of posting the banner:

here you go ____:

and heres the link:

link

you get the link off of photobucket, and its real easy to use!

everyone, MPM is teaming up with Johnonb, my new banner creator! MPM's shop is now doing banners!

P.S. Johnonb, why dont you post some of ur work here, so people get a feel for ur work!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!

MaxPokémonMaster said:
this just in!  i have managed to get my poke-paws on the shinou badges!  they are pretty cool.  also, i will be posting all of my trainer card backrounds, the trainers, and the badges at my disposal in the first post.  poke, i am working on yours right now!
Hey everyone! if your in the eeveelutions clan or glacia and leafis clan with LightVenusaur, ask her how this is for an eeveelution trainer card:

Pok.jpg

and for poke, the link:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/dickandjake/Pok.jpg

enjoy and give credit where it is due!

If u read my bio...I'm a female!
Anyways....I try to make them look good...also I always save as a .png file...as it looks better & sharper.

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!

Light Venusaur said:
MaxPokémonMaster said:
this just in!  i have managed to get my poke-paws on the shinou badges!  they are pretty cool.  also, i will be posting all of my trainer card backrounds, the trainers, and the badges at my disposal in the first post.  poke, i am working on yours right now!
Hey everyone! if your in the eeveelutions clan or glacia and leafis clan with LightVenusaur, ask her how this is for an eeveelution trainer card:

Pok.jpg

and for poke, the link:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/dickandjake/Pok.jpg

enjoy and give credit where it is due!

If u read my bio...I'm a female!
Anyways....I try to make them look good...also I always save as a .png file...as it looks better & sharper.

um, two things:

1. I no ur a girl, u've told me, thats why i said, "ask HER"

2. thanks for the tip!:D

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  Now making Banners!!!!  Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page Seve

what you think

regitrainers.jpg

and heres the link:
http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/johnonb/regitrainers.jpg?t=1164688803
what u guys think i have more if u want :D
mpm its not coming up proply

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  Now making Banners!!!!  Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page Seve

Just a suggestion, MPM. Why don't you put your workers in your first post?

Hey MPM,Sorry for bothering u again,but can i change my trainer card font back to normal.
And can i ask? How do i put my trainer card on my signature?

Johnonb said:
what you think

regitrainers.jpg

and heres the link:
http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/johnonb/regitrainers.jpg?t=1164688803
what u guys think i have more if u want :D
mpm its not coming up proply

i like it!  but it doesnt show up...  make sure u used the imgage post right  put
, but with out the spaces. if that's not it, make sure u use the first link they gave you.

XKurama93X said:
Hey MPM,Sorry for bothering u again,but can i change my trainer card font back to normal.
And can i ask? How do i put my trainer card on my signature?

what do u mean, back to normal?  as in that orange thing i used before?

heres some more:
hoenstarters.jpg

linky:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/hoenstarters.jpg?t=1164762158

okay, need to get back on the map! please make requests!!

do you know how to make the picture of a card smaller?

i dont no.
any ways mpm i also would like to do my specail pokemon mysteruios dungeon trainer cards

Johnonb said:
i dont no.
any ways mpm i also would like to do my specail pokemon mysteruios dungeon trainer cards

thats cool with me:cool:. okay, so from now on, please specify what type of trainer card you want, and MPM, or a JOB mystery dungeon!
so, i looked at the poll i started, and it seems unanamus, i rock! my new slogan: 100% Pokéfaction guarenteed!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!!Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page

Hey MPM, i have seen you work, i love, i have 3 orders for 3 different people, one for me one for my girlfriend and one for my brother, can you do it? Never mine, do mine for now while i ask them what poke to put it lol.
Mine
1.Banette 4.Vaporeon
2.Dusclops 5.Flareon
3.Absol 6. Jolteon

By my side
1. Umreon
2. Gengar

Sprite- The most cool creppy one, like with a coat
name- Action
Background, the creppiest you got lol, ghost pokemon type

Thanks man

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!!Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page

action, u will have your trainer card before the night is over! i've got some plans, so it wont be till later. thanks for the request!(its been a while)

no prob take your time man

hey MPM if it is ok can i be one of your helpers in trainer cards and even banners?

a sample of my trainer card and also another sample of my trainer card is in my Signature
wallace_ice_crystals.jpg

a sample of a banner:
JasonsBanner.jpg

boracay_jason said:
hey MPM if it is ok can i be one of your helpers in trainer cards and even banners?

a sample of my trainer card and also another sample of my trainer card is in my Signature
wallace_ice_crystals.jpg

a sample of a banner:
JasonsBanner.jpg

i like ur banners, you can help with those.  but i like doing the trainer cards, so i'll still be doing those.  if you can do anything else besides trainer cards and banners, let me know!

and for action:

Action.jpg

and the link:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/dickandjake/Action.jpg

thanks man, that is awesome

Back