Most Feared Pokemon Card In Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Your opponent just played down a trapinch. For two turns he's been putting Energies on it. He has a Swalot out, afflicting you with all sorts of Status conditions. You know that he has won the game, and the knot in your stomach tightens. You know whats comming. He's stalling you, waiting for a rare candy to evolve straight into Flygon EX d. You Retreat to your prized Mew*. There is nothing you can do. He switche out to Trapinch. He plays a candy. Flygon comes out, and starts wrecking havock. Your opponent has one prize card left. You slowly start to relax as you realize you have just been beat by your worst nightmare. You can't do anything. The next turn he kills you.

Well, I know that Swalot and Flygon ex d don't run together, but Have you ever had this happen to you? Your opponent all of a sudden plays an Infernape Lv.X before you know what he did you've lost. So, my question is, what is your most feared card? This is not a Poll becuase I wouldn't know what to list.

I'd have to say for me it is Mex EX LM.

Holon's Castform. You're opponent plays it T1 with another delta while running any good delta deck, and it's GG. Not to mention it's wicked easy to obtain.

Flygon d' ex
So meny (about 85%+) people played it @ the Australian Nats. this year.

flygons a beast, but i would have to banette ex, they set up so fast and i never see it coming :(

Flygon ex d doesn't scare me because I use it, but I got my butt whooped by some english kid (I don't live in England) with a Feraligatr ex and a Holon's Castform combo. I didn't even blink and he took me down. Not to mention he spoke so fast and his accent wasn't helping me. I couldn't even understand what he was saying.

I don't fear any single card, but it's more when you see them search for their main attacker, with nothing you can do to stop them getting it out.
I do get slightly nervious when I see Banette ex as well.

I start shaking in my boots when I see Oddish from Team Rocket. I heard it can kill a man from 20 feet away.

I guess you heard wrong....Its more like Magicarp (TR) can do that....duh >.> everyone knows that.

Truthfully?

Okay then. Mine is truthfully Exeggutor δ. Seriously, the thing's a beast.

Edit: Ugh it keeps deleting half of my message =[

AnthonyG said:
I guess you heard wrong....Its more like Magicarp (TR) can do that....duh >.> everyone knows that.
It's true. Team Rocket has a not-so secret division called the Karp Cavalry; it's about 5,000 members strong. The grunts alone have been known to snipe victims over 30 meters away with Hyper Beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back