• Mario Sports Mix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assasians Creed BTH

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;

What is the most anticipated game of 2011 in your opinion?PS3,XBOX 360,WII,DS,OR PSP?and why?

PS3:Infamous 2,with the recreated main character cole and more utility with lightning special attacks.This is obviously the most anticipated game of 2011 for psp with ease.

Xbox 360:Halo Reach,For obvious reasons this has become the most anticipated game this Year.Most people have hyped over this game since late 2009.So now that it is nearing release this year the hype has turned up to the max.

WII:Kirby's epic yarn,Already an interesting concept.An entire world made completely out of yarn on a kirby platformed game?I'm speechless.

DS:Kid Icarus 3ds:The visual graphics seem to destroy even the ssbb model.This game is certainly a must buy for fans of the original.

PSP:Not ,any were held but i'll go for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker loved the series then your going to love this adaption to it set in the past.Honestly I love the Metal Gear Series and would gracefully do it all over again.And people wonder why I like ssbb so much.(Snake ftw)

Whats yours?[/color]

Out of those listed either Mario Kart 3DS or DK Country returns, but overall the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake. Those are the only things that interested me at E3. Well, and Epic Mickey, but I knew about that before E3. Oh, and Kirby's Epic Yarn looks cute, but I really wanted that canceled GC game :/

Tarazuma said:
O. Oh, and Kirby's Epic Yarn looks cute, but I really wanted that canceled GC game :/

I also wanted that GC game but apparently nintendo cheaped out on us once again....-.-

I'm looking forward to Mario Kart. I haven't missed a single game yet in the series, so I'm really excited to get it.

3DS as a whole is what I really want. The graphics put the Wii to shame IMO.

Other things I want are: Portal 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Mario Sports Mix.

Bippa201 said:
I'm looking forward to Mario Kart. I haven't missed a single game yet in the series, so I'm really excited to get it.

3DS as a whole is what I really want. The graphics put the Wii to shame IMO.

Other things I want are: Portal 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Mario Sports Mix.

Were like twins.Thats exactly what I want when everything is released.

Kid Icarus Uprising and Star Fox 3D are probably the ones I'm looking forward to the most. Kingdom Hearts 3D might be good too.

I am looking forward to LBP2 and Uprising the most, along with:

Re:Coded 3DS
KH 3D 3DS
Mario Sports Mix Wii
Wii Party Wii
Kirby's Epic yarn Wii
Nintendogs+Cats 3DS
Skyward Sword Wii

Wow. Seems like everyone here is a Nintendo fanboy. Not surprised.

Fallout New Vegas
LittleBigPlanet 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Killzone 3
Gears of War 3
Crysis 2
Dead Space 2
Twisted Metal
Ghost Recon
Medal of Honor
Gran Turismo 5
inFamous 2 I guess
Batman Arkham City
Portal 2
Bulletstorm
Call of Duty Black Ops

Luigibuster8989 said:
I also wanted that GC game but apparently nintendo cheaped out on us once again....-.-
So being innovative, clever, and new instead of basically re-releasing Kirby 64 with updated graphics is called 'cheaping out' now? Just because you don't get your memories in updated form doesn't mean the new game will be bad.

Anyhow, as a diehard Zelda fanboy, I of course await Skyward Sword first and foremost, then OoT 3DS. After that, probably either Professor Layton and the Unwound Future or Pikmin 3. And then there are others, but those are main.

Also Gale, just because these people play Nintendo games doesn't mean they're all fanboys. A whole lot of people here play games made fore 360 and PS3 just as much as Nintendo. 'Course, some of us are Ninty fanboys, like myself ;p

I'm looking forward to Ocarina of Time, Reach, Conduit 2, and Star Fox 3DS most of all, although I'll probably get KEY because it's so darn kawaii. <3 What's this? The Ganondorf fan doesn't want Skywards Sword? I might get it (eveuntaully) but eh, these games take precedence. OoT is just gold (especially for Ganondorf), Conduit 2 I've been looking forward to much longer, and I've never played Star Fox. Ever. So yeah.

Gale said:
Wow. Seems like everyone here is a Nintendo fanboy. Not surprised.

Wtf? Hey, I agreed with you that Nintendo sucks in your Zelda thread. Also not everyone here is a boy *cough* >>

I just have no interest in "men with guns" games, FPS, and ect, which is the bulk of the generic crap released for PS3/360. However I also hate the bulk of Wii games as well due to motion controls and poor roster choices in games such as Brawl and MK Wii.

I only even own a whopping total of 2 Wii games, (Brawl and Endless Ocean) and I download WADs of Wiiware >> But I have like 9 games for 360 though and a bunch of arcade stuff.

I'm buying Fable 3 and possibly Splatterhouse for 360 this year, just nothing they showed at E3 interested me aside from the Nintendo stuff, I was surprised at even that.

Anyways, I just had to respond to this because I hate blanket statements (especially gender implicating ones -.-)

Tarazuma said:
huh?? Hey, I agreed with you that Nintendo sucks in your Zelda thread. Also not everyone here is a boy *cough* >>

I just have no interest in "men with guns" games, FPS, and ect, which is the bulk of the generic crud released for PS3/360. However I also hate the bulk of Wii games as well due to motion controls and poor roster choices in games such as Brawl and MK Wii.

I only even own a whopping total of 2 Wii games, (Brawl and Endless Ocean) and I download WADs of Wiiware >> But I have like 9 games for 360 though and a bunch of arcade stuff.

I'm buying Fable 3 and possibly Splatterhouse for 360 this year, just nothing they showed at E3 interested me aside from the Nintendo stuff, I was surprised at even that.

Anyways, I just had to respond to this because I hate blanket statements (especially gender implicating ones -.-)

All right, fair enough. I actually own a bunch of Wiiware too but no Wii games at the moment. I only really play one or two FPS games, the rest are RPGs or platformers. I guess what I meant by fanboy is

TheFudgehogGuy said:
They're made by Nintendo = Win.

That.

@Claus, to me a fanboy is someone who, in this situation, given every game shown at E3, only cares about Nintendo and nothing else, that seems either fanboyish, you only have a Wii/DS which is understandable, or you're like Tarazuma. Still, I pretty much instinctively dislike Nintendo because of what they've done to great series like Kirby and Zelda and to their company itself.

'What they've done'? Tell me 'what they've done' to great series like Kirby and Zelda.

If this is some gripe about motion control, I guess I can understand with Kirby, since flinging yarn/activating powers will likely be done by waggle, but we've discussed Skyward Sword's motion control before D:< It's not just waggle, it's not just gimmick.

Useless debate... GO!

Yep. Like Claus, I'm a Ninty Fan. And Gale, I own a PS3 and Xbox 360 as well, and they have several stellar titles up and coming (Killzone 3, Fallout New Vegas, er, that other one with guns, etc.), so if I said "It's made by Sony/Microsoft = Win" it wouldn't be out of place. Though, Gale, you do love to hate, so I can accept that.

Well I think I've pretty much stated my opinion on Zelda with motion controls and how bad it is. As for Kirby, Kirby is most definitely a gimmick. Kirby Epic Yarn looks awful, and I don't see the appeal at all.

Edit: I do love to hate, thank you.

Back