More Threads Deleted?

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
Just like with our last hacker when some threads were deleted, I lost some posts. Has there been another hacking or is it just because a thread was deleted regularly? Thank you, sorry for being a bother.

No... you weren't around for the real one, we still have yet to recover any of the many threads we lost, Picture, Amazing Thread etc... Also the hacking happened in October if I recall... That isn't an April Fools joke. Anyways Mod delete/hide threads all the and peoples post counts drop. It happens.

Yes this year, Electamortar hacked Zyflair's account, when he was still a mod and posted a bunch of awful things, banned a bunch of well known member (the bans got lifted) and deleted all the stickys in Off Topic. It was a pretty big deal. EDIT: there have been one or two April Fools hacks, but the latest was legit.

The amazing threads is back up. I reposted it a few days ago. You will notice it is locked. We felt it was better to keep it locked because threads that weren't even good were being nominated. If you wish to nominate a thread for it, please send me a PM. I'll check logs to see what I can find.

Back