More 'Sun' and 'Moon' News Coming June 2nd!

My guess is they're gonna reveal the legendaries' names and probably types. Also, maybe the professor and rival.

If they're planning on releasing new elements (hopefully two), at least have ONE new element where Normal-type attacks are Super Effective against it.

I hope they announce Alomamola will be catchable in Alola :D

(one of the forgotten underrated Pokemon)

I'm guessing it won't be anything too major, but probably a decent amount of information. I'm guessing the names of the mascots and maybe either info on Kukui, Hala, and the rivals or the reveal of a new Pokemon or Mega Evolution.

Here's what I want:
-Legendary names
-early gym leaders
-final evolution starters plus typing
-1 or 2 new features
-full region map

Here's what I expect:
-Legendary names
-1 new feature
-a couple early Pokemon reveals

When they say "exclusive scoop" that seems to just mean a couple of things no one really cares for, then the one thing that we've all been waiting for. However after that Pokenchi incident with the starters, I'm hoping they reveal their final evolutions especially. Also, any of you guys think that map was ridiculously small? Since its Hawaii, I hope that they actually had 2 or even 3 islands. However what ever they give us I'll take because I don't wanna be greedy about something they coulda given us none of until the games release...

Legendary names and types plus a Pokemon encounter revealing 2 early Pokemon and possibly a new mechanic.

I refuse to hype myself too much. They have 4 months give or take to reveal all the important details so I doubt they'll go all out on this one. My bet is on the following: the official artwork of male and female protagonist, professor and rival, details about the mascot legendaries and a reveal of two or three new pokemon. Maybe they'll demonstrate some new mechanics (if there is any at all) but I doubt it. This is the absolute most I expect from them at this stage.

Going off of what happened with XY we're probably getting the cardinal Pokemon from the first trailer, and maybe 2-3 other Pokemon, as well as everyone from the most recent trailer. And since that's around the time of E3, or during E3, we'll probably get even more information. I highly doubt they would reveal new mechanics this early on and they'll be saved for around September or October.

My dad's uncle who's from Guinea confirmed that there will be a new typing called Sound and there will be fusions.

All jokes aside, they will most likely show some lore about the new legendaries, possibly the names and the typings. I'm hoping they'll show some new Pokemon too, and even if it's expecting way too much, the next evolutions to our starters.

Three possibilities:
1. They tell us something we already know
2. More region details i.e: Region Rodent, Bird. Maybe an upper region.
3. They give us expected news, like trainer customization possibilities.

I'm not really expecting too much from this, like others have stated, I believe that the new news will be the legendary names, types, and signature move. I also hope a few new pokes are introduced.

We'll most definitely get the box legendaries names and typings. Probably we'll see the evolutions of the starters as well?

We'll most definitely get the box legendaries names and typings. Probably we'll see the evolutions of the starters as well?

If the reveals this gen are similar to past traditions, I think it's more likely we won't see the starters evolutions until a few months before the games are released (think September-October). The Kalos starters first evolutions were revealed in September '13, around a month before XY were released (and the final stages around when the games were released). Having the evolutions revealed this early would be something we haven't seen before (iirc)

Back