More Secret Rares from “Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several more secret rares have just been revealed from Wild Force and Cyber Judge, which we are currently translating in another news story.
The rest of the secret rares should be revealed by next week, so stay tuned!

ar-pokemon-card-7-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-8-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-5-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-3-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-4-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-6-143x200.png

ar-pokemon-card-9-143x200.png

Continue reading...

That Snom is beautiful. I once dreamed of being able to competently visualize Snom tying itself to a branch with its threads, but those dreams were never realized. REND decided to go big or go home.

I have a friend whose favorite Pokémon is Snom, by the way. I was intending to draw the aforementioned picture of Snom for him, but perhaps I’ll have to get him this card instead…

BIANCA!! THE PROPHECY IS TRUE!

Also, Cona Nitanda ONCE AGAIN with ANOTHER one of the most drop-dead stunning cards I've ever seen. With Supporters like Caitlin and Parasol Lady under their belt, THAT kid is seriously on a roll with their art! :D

Last edited:
Finally, I can add more snoms to my collection again! This has made my week, I owe it to you guys once again!

I love Gengar but I have an issue with this IR as well as another previous IR Gengar from the Sw&Sh era where there is TEXT COVERING THE MAJORITY OF THE POKEMON. WHY!!!

I love Gengar but I have an issue with this IR as well as another previous IR Gengar from the Sw&Sh era where there is TEXT COVERING THE MAJORITY OF THE POKEMON. WHY!!!
It's not an IR and not a Gengar card. It's Morty's card, Gengar is just featured in it.

Back