More Girl Problems

marinepika

PB's only Searchman fan.
Those darn girls always causing problems, as said by Fadiel_Chaos on this one forum

Fadiel_Chaos said:
Proof that girls are evil:

First, girls need time and money:
Girl = Time * Money

And we know that time is money:
Girl = Money * Money

We also know that money is the root of all evil:
Money = Evil ^ 1/2

Therefore:
Money ^ 2 = Evil

So we are forced to conclude that:
Girl = Evil

But anyways this is a continuation of my previous thread.

Kay let me tell you the story. During the summer I met a girl and we hit it off real well, we became boyfriend and girlfriend. The problem is she lives across the country from me and I only meet her about once. (I'm gonna meet her next Saturday though) Now that I'm in Middle School I met a lot of other people. There's this other girl who's really nice to me, and she's sort of my friend. Now I'm not sure if I like her or not she's pretty, but I don't want to be unfaithful to my Girlfriend. So do I ask her if she likes me or just forget about this new girl?

See but after I visited her, I wrote her a poem saying I wanted to kiss her, she wrote me a poem saying that she wasn't ready to go steady. And she wants to be just friends (For now I guess she didn't say anything about how long)...SO now what do I do, the other girl is still nice to me possibly even nicer, sooo, someone please help me! Also I wrote her an e-mail after I visited her a long time ago, but she still hasn't responded.

i am not an expert on girls but go for the new girl TIP: you should allways be nice to your girlfriend if you do you might get some lipsmacking time :p

Well, this is one hectic situation. But, it depends. I am a bit confused. Did the GF that was far away say she isn't ready to go steady or was it the new nice girl? Once I get this information, I might be able to help you a bit more.

Listen to your heart. The advice I always give out when I can't think of any real advice to give. lol. But its really solid advice.

If that's so, then you should go with the other girl that is at your school. If the far away girl just wants to be friends, then obviously you should go with the girl at school. The far away girl obviously doesn't want a relationship, so go with the girl at school. And you are much closer to her, things will go smoother.

Long-distance relationships never work. You've already met someone else, who you can see a lot. Chances are, she'll meet someone else, too. Trust me, it'll be better to end it than to find out your girlfriend has been seeing someone else all this time.

Is it all right if I ask the girl at my school if she likes me, or how much she likes me, or something like that.

EDIT: Actually the girlfriend from far away loves pokemon, magic, she's beautiful too, so she loves video games as well. But she wants to be just friends.

NO NO NO NO NO! We don't ask girls if we like them, that is just asking for trouble. You can ask her out, but add this in front of it, "hey (insert name) can I ask you something, but no matter what you say, we still have to be friends ok?" then ask her out. Now you said the girl far away loves all that stuff you like, well thats perfect for friendship, and if something happens along the road and you grow closer then do something. Also, you're in middle school, so don't worry about being to serious.

KK, I guess tomorrow I'll just talk to the girl at my school, and see if I can call the girl far away to see how we are. Also, what do I tell her? We should see other people? Cause I really don't want to say that, I just don't think I should tell her.

It doesn't have to be far away, just not in the middle of the group.

You don't have to say anything ellaborite like "its not you its me" or "we should see other people" or anything. Just say "Ya I think it would be better if we just stayed friends, but that doesn't mean anything else cant happen in the future" or something like that.

yeah you just have to think whats happening in your mind right now. Also long term relationships never work. I suggest you pick the nice girl because by the sound of it she has kinda is trying to avoid you maybe... So in my opinion when you break all down im going to say the nice girl because you live close by, and maybe its time to see someone else.

marinepika said:
KK, I guess tomorrow I'll just talk to the girl at my school, and see if I can call the girl far away to see how we are. Also, what do I tell her? We should see other people? Cause I really don't want to say that, I just don't think I should tell her.

dude don't stress this stuff now when you're in middle school. If you stress during your last days of being a kid on girls. Be like me, don't worry about girls or love or anything like that and don't rush your life away. I mean you can do what you want but this is my advice.

If you ever need to break up with her, follow my advice:

"Hey baby! Welcome to Dumpsville. Population... YOU!"

Draekfist said:
dude don't stress this stuff now when you're in middle school. If you stress during your last days of being a kid on girls. Be like me, don't worry about girls or love or anything like that and don't rush your life away. I mean you can do what you want but this is my advice.

I completely agree. For now don't worry about Girls. Your only in middle school. If you are woried about these thing now you will get way to stressed. Anyway middle school relationships never last...Believe me. Just be a kid for now, like Draekfist said...You only have a few more years left....LOL!

Just my thought's.

Wow zilla, I guess you know from expirience huh?

And You really shouldnt worry too much, just live life to the fullest!

Back