More English Cards Revealed from “Paldean Fates!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has officially revealed more English cards from Paldean Fates on social media! You can see all the revealed cards below.
Paldean Fates is our version of Japan’s Shiny Treasure ex. Products for our English set will release on January 26th, February 9th, and February 23rd.

GBLQv55akAARtUZ-143x200.jpeg

Shiny-Charcadet-142x200.jpg

GBQdrWxa4AI3dOF-143x200.jpeg

168-Houndstone-142x200.jpeg

Mew-ex-144x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Still no cards from the main set. At this rate, we will never know which cards have made the cut.

Still no cards from the main set. At this rate, we will never know which cards have made the cut.
But they have. It's up. We're getting a bunch of reprints and very few new cards. Only good one is the TM that uses 3 colorless Energy for 280 dmg

I don't like the holo border on the baby shinies, it distracts from the actual artwork.

But they have. It's up. We're getting a bunch of reprints and very few new cards. Only good one is the TM that uses 3 colorless Energy for 280 dmg
Paldean Fates is not a 1:1 of Shiny Treasure ex. Their set has 190 cards before secret rares, ours is 91.

I don't like the holo border on the baby shinies, it distracts from the actual artwork.
I do because the gray border looks like dog shit. I wasn't happy when they started using that kind of gray for the silver borders of the unset and Magic the Gathering and I don't really care for it now.

Bring back metallic silver cowards

That's not the official list. As you can see it only has 67 cards when the core set is 91. If you read the text on the page you will see that Justin calls it "largely educated guesswork". We only know the secret rares of the set, not what cards compose the core set as @Kangaflora meant in their original comment.
We also have our own guesswork thread:

Back