Art Gallery Mora's Artwork

Mora

Don't Panic
I figured since I'm taking a Digital Arts class, I thought I'd post some of the stuff I've been working on. Always looking for feedback. Let me know what you think!
picure-thing_zpslpmai8bm.jpg
thing_zpswq2yd5lw.jpg

HarZard

Aspiring Trainer
I like the first one, the color scheme seems odd at first but the deeper you look, it becomes appealing in an odd sort of manner. However it looks a bit pixelated, maybe use a better res image.

Mora

Don't Panic
MlleFalki said:
Wow, it's very aggressive if you want my opinion. Though I like the colours of the second one.

What do you mean by aggressive? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

HarZard said:
I like the first one, the color scheme seems odd at first but the deeper you look, it becomes appealing in an odd sort of manner. However it looks a bit pixelated, maybe use a better res image.

I'm glad you like it. I think it's pixelated because it's not supposed to be that big. I guess the size got messed up when I uploaded it somehow. I should definitely fix that. Thanks for pointing it out!

I should have two more up soon.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ooooo
I really like the second one! I feel the first one is a bit too bright, at least on first look. It's a nice concept, however!

Mora

Don't Panic
bbninjas said:
Ooooo
I really like the second one! I feel the first one is a bit too bright, at least on first look. It's a nice concept, however!

Yeah I'm surprised how well that one turned out. I was honestly just playing around with some of the tools to familiarize myself with them when I made this. If / when I ever go back and fix any of these, I'll take all of you guys' suggestions into consideration.