• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

monkey king(ambipom,slowking)

Black Belt Rene

Aspiring Trainer
:ninjapokemon:25

4 sneasel UD
4 weavile UD
4 aipom (tail code)
4 ambipom ul
3-3 slowking HS
1-1-1tyranitar prime

11 trainers

4 pokemon communication
3 lost remover
3 dual ball
1 rare candy

supporters: 12

3 seeker
4 team rockets trickery
2 pokemon collector
3 pont

energy: 12
4 special{D}
4 {D}
4 double colorless energy

lost removers slow down scizors, cincinnos, bouffolants, tyranitars and anything that has double colorless, rescue energy, dark or metal, and rainbow energy. the rockets trickery and ambipom and weavile are for stopping pokemon from evolving in the first place by discarding them from the hand. Weavile and seeker are a good combo because you can basically discard a benched pokemon in play. slowking manipulates what they draw. ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR THE TL;DR. let me know your thoughts

RE: we-light-fang (ubreon and weavile)

scizor doesn't need special energies... just so you know. his attack needs one metal and one colorless. His body is you can't attack him if YOU have a special energy attached to your active. you should consider running a 1-1 zoroark for any reshiram/zekrom matches. take out a 1-1 weavile. otherwise good deck.

Ive been playing this deck on redshark and it seems really good at ruining your opponents day and its amazing agains fighting decks because its soooooo fast cuz fire counterattack with the houndoom, the only thing i could use more of is a hardcore attacker. any suggestions? must be dark or colorless

Scizor Prime's body states that the OPPONENT cannot affect Scizor Prime with attacks if the OPPONENT's active (the defending pokemon) has any special energies attached to it... Not if Scizor prime has any special metal energies attached to it...

i know this, thats why umbreon is in there. I only put lost removers in there to SLOW DOWN scizor if i dont have an umbreon. it makes metal scissors do less damage, and slows down steelix and cinccinos and stuff that uses dce and sp metal. :p

love the deck list. Scizor prime most likely isn't needed since your running a dark type deck. run a 1-1 or 2-2 zoroark line in it so you can (ab)use the special darkness energy.

sorry. thought you had a Scizor prime in your deck list. I didn't take a good look at it...

lol no. its purely dark. I was considering zoroark because he gets rid of reshiram and zekrom, but i didnt know what to take out. maybe honchkrow???

no seeker>ssu for sure in this deck. if you seeker up one of thier bench then you can use houndoom or weavile to get that card out of their hand and mess up thier set up. it might be your supporter but its not flippy. you could always play a couple ssu anyways just to help out with reusing weavile

i was thinking the same thing... maybe i should play ditto then? or what about using more judge? i want them to have NO HAND almost the whole game. i was thinking of puttint in a 2-2 line or slowbro HGSS. to control their draw. ?

i could also use a name change for this deck, i was thinking "Doombreon" or something. any ideas?

name changed*

Have you thought about running Mime Jr. CoL with Slowking to send their cards to the Lost Zone? Kinda iffy but not bad. Also I'd run Judge over Team Rocket's Trickery and maybe throw in Mr. Mime to see their hand and disrupt with Judge.

mime jr. seems like an easy ko. point of the deck is to disrupt hand asap and beat down with Tyranitar prime lol. i can only see judge as getting them 4 new cards since ambipom gets rid of 2

Back