Monday again, 7/17, Downtime and VA/PUSA Questions

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Q: With the new hiring of voice actors, at first it seemed that you were trying to mimic the original voices. Why did you decide to do this and not try something new?

(I'm not the best at asking questions, so reword that in anyway you want. All I meant was that they could have easily just tried to get the best VA's they could and start fresh with new voices and hope it catches on. But it seemed like they were trying to mimic the original voices the best they could, regardless of the quality of it.)

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Obviously, see if you can find out who the other voice actors are, if possible!:p

Also, ask if PUSA/TAJ will keep the original Japanese soundtrack in the dub, as well as a more appropriate opening song, we all hated the MOMP special opening song! X_X

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
Regarding the TCG could you ask them when the sets get rotated out are any of the trainers and special energies in the rotated out sets going to be reprinted.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That's cool and I can't wait to hear about it.:)

Arcanine 274

=/
so that's the reason i couldn't get on yesterday . . .

anyway that's cool, on the 2nd part. 1st part, no likey.

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Arcanine 274 said:
so that's the reason i couldn't get on yesterday . . .

anyway that's cool, on the 2nd part. 1st part, no likey.

Arcanine out.

At least your here now lol.:)

Arcanine 274

=/
Yeah I'm here now.

and WPM i have a ?. I know to you this might seem a little bit naive, but i'm only 13 ;). but hte VA's kow you'll be taking pictures of 'em right?

oh and the Turkey thing was really funny :D:p

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah that was kind of bad though because we can no longer watch pokemon here on the forums.:)

masterryanx

N
Ya, I remember the downtime. Seemed like forever before PB went back up... I still think those darn turks had something to do with it... *gives them a suspicious look*

And ya, I still can't wait for the Comic-Con coverage WPM!

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
Trading Figure Game and America - I e-mailed the official Trading Figure Game website the other day and received a reply two days ago:

Is this game ever going to come to the USA, and if so, do you know when? - WPM

Dear WPM,
Thank you very much for your interest in Pokemon Trading Figure Game.
Yes, we have a plan to release in the US, but the exact release date is not determined. It is going to be sometime early next year. We plan to update information related to the US release on our website. Please check our website for updated information.
Best regards,
Pokemon TFG Customer Service

So, looks like America will be getting in on the action late for once.

does this mean forums will have TFG [trading figure game] discussion hahahaha well, i saw what these look liked, at the Neutral Grounds Main on Robinson's Galleria, [our TCG, hobby, figure games of sort chain] , the owner showed it to us but unfortunately i forgot to take a picture of it :( she said it still wasn't for sale, it was just a sample. the booster is a plastic tube, i think it contained 2-3 figures. the so called "deck" contain 4 figures and a map :p i dont know the rules yet coz many people looked at it so i ddnt have the chance to take a look very closely ^_^

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE:  Monday again, 7/17, Downtime and VA/PUSA Questions

cute-mew said:
I actually saw the figures for real, they where displayed at Belgium nats
Off-topic:
I saw them too, @ the Australian nats...
On topic:
Can u get me some autographs for me?
(If the NEW Ash is going could u ask him/her to put Luffy on it...plz as I like Veronica Taylor better, & I've met her as well)

cabby2

Aspiring Trainer
I have 3 questions. First, can you find out who voiced who in the mastermind special? Second, can you find out who the voices will be behind season 9? Finally, can you ask how many episodes they have already dubbed (see if you get some episode titles), and which episode(s) they are working on right now?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
kravenace said:
Trading Figure Game and America - I e-mailed the official Trading Figure Game website the other day and received a reply two days ago:

Is this game ever going to come to the USA, and if so, do you know when? - WPM

Dear WPM,
Thank you very much for your interest in Pokemon Trading Figure Game.
Yes, we have a plan to release in the US, but the exact release date is not determined. It is going to be sometime early next year. We plan to update information related to the US release on our website. Please check our website for updated information.
Best regards,
Pokemon TFG Customer Service

So, looks like America will be getting in on the action late for once.

does this mean forums will have TFG [trading figure game] discussion hahahaha well, i saw what these look liked, at the Neutral Grounds Main on Robinson's Galleria, [our TCG, hobby, figure games of sort chain] , the owner showed it to us but unfortunately i forgot to take a picture of it :( she said it still wasn't for sale, it was just a sample. the booster is a plastic tube, i think it contained 2-3 figures. the so called "deck" contain 4 figures and a map :p i dont know the rules yet coz many people looked at it so i ddnt have the chance to take a look very closely ^_^

Do you guys know when it will come out here in the U.S in 2007?:)