Monday, 9/25, One New Pokemon, Two New Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am slightly confused. Does the rabbit have the abilitymultiply or not? I wonder what that ability is refering to... ;) As for the cat, I have hated it since I 1st saw it.

I like the evo of pocchama....
it's like not Stage 1 but not Stage 2 either..
like... Stage 1,5... >,<

Eek, Car Accident? Hope you're ok WPM...

Anyway, interesting info. I hope that's Pocchama's evo cause it looks pretty good.

It is a 'Buneary'. I know, i have the english version of the game.

Th rabbit pokemon is, sorry i didn't specify.

HADAA said:
Hi WPM:

Mimiroru's other ability is not Multiply, but Clumsy [ぶきよう]

http://dic.yahoo.co.jp/dsearch?enc=UTF-8&p=%E3%81%B6%E3%81%8D%E3%82%88%E3%81%86&stype=0&dtype=3

Which makes me wonder who is it going to make clumsy of, the foe or itself? :p

it self... so sad! lol:)

MagesPages said:
I wouldn't have expected the game designers to create such a simple design for the rabbit pokemon.

Yes. Most pokemon are very detailed and intricut.

beautiful-swablu said:
I am slightly confused. Does the rabbit have the abilitymultiply or not? I wonder what that ability is refering to... ;) As for the cat, I have hated it since I 1st saw it.

The rabbit does not have Multiply, it has Clumsy. And, that 'rabbit' is Buneary.

MysteryE said:
I like the evo of pocchama....
it's like not Stage 1 but not Stage 2 either..
like... Stage 1,5... >,<

Mmmph! How old is this post? The english version is out in the US. I have it, and 'poochama' is a Piplup!

tigerlarry1 said:
it self... so sad! lol:)

MagesPages said:
I wouldn't have expected the game designers to create such a simple design for the rabbit pokemon.

Yes. Most pokemon are very detailed and intricut.

beautiful-swablu said:

The rabbit does not have Multiply, it has Clumsy. And, that 'rabbit' is Buneary.

Mmmph! How old is this post? The english version is out in the US. I have it, and 'poochama' is a Piplup!

We kind of know that it's Piplup now... esp. since this thread was made in 2006!

I really hope a mod locks this.

tigerlarry1 said:
It is a 'Buneary'. I know, i have the english version of the game.

Th rabbit pokemon is, sorry i didn't specify.

Don't reply in threads where the last post was made two weeks or more. (Lock it next time, Spoon.)

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back