Monday, 8/28, Satoshi Tajiri's B-Day, EX CG Theme Deck Lists

Happy Birthday Satoshi Tajiri!

btw... about the theme deck, it's not really good I think...
LM deck is still the best so far...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Satoshi Tajiri !!!
lol, I somewhere saw a small biography of him, seems like he used to be  a bug catcher (for real, not the ones on the games who send out a couple of kakuna who get OHKO'ed), then he became game-obsessed, and the combination of those 2 ... he wanted a game where bugs travel trough cables -_-, thank god Ken was there to design his pokemons, or else... we would all be playing with bugs -_-, LOL

anyways, I bought the venu and blas theme deck, I think a fearow in boosters can be useful, since I can see it becoming one of the delta-decks searchers, also, 2 metal energies and dugtrio and swampert in the swampert theme deck, that actually sounds like a deck worth buying

Feeling old yet, Mr. Tajiri?

It seems we DO get a holo version of that Venusaur in English like it was in Japanese! We just have to retrieve it through a d@mn theme deck...

Happy birthday Mr. Tajiri!

The Venasaur theme deck sounds good. I might get it witht he Blastois one.

Water Pokémon Master said:
New Pokemon Card Images - At the artist panel, there were three new Pokemon images from a future set. They were Smeargle, Ho-oh, and Lugia. I will post the images when I get home tonight.
....well?

Happy birthday! If it weren't for you, I might of done something useful in the time otherwise spent playing pokemon games ^-^;

Sweet happy B day and the theme deck look pretty sweet and I hope I can get one soon.:)

EDIT Why did they not add charizard and only blastoise an venusaur to the theme decks? They should have made the swampart deck the charizard deck so they left out charizard and they messed up too.:)

Happy birthday to mr.Satoshi Tajiri, the man that made a huge difference to every one's lives. Thank you for creating pokemon!!!

^ Yeah, what they said! Yay Satoshi 41-year-old-man-who-is-da-bomb Tajiri!

Tanjobi Omedeto Tajiri-san! Arigato gozaimasu!

xxashxx there is no Charizard theme deck because there is no non-delta species Charizard in the set (but there are normal Venusaur, Blastoise, and Swampert). Charmander d and Charmeleon d are in one of 'em though I think...

And, y'know WPM maybe your summer reading would get done a lot quicker if you stopped typing messages backwards :p I finished all three of mine a while ago.

Is it still his birthday? (cuz it's August 29th here)

Happy Birthday, to the mastermind who came up with the game that has brought obsession amongst many kids' lives and even lead to people getting in fights at schools and people spending thousands of dollars on a single piece of card board... that truly is an amazing accomplishment (not being sarcastic)

It's amazing how a simple idea became so insanely popular... I wonder if he's rich...

Weee, his birthday is 15 days after mine... Go August! (too bad he's not a Leo)

And he was born the same year as my dad... Go year of the Snake!

Those theme decks look alright... I really wish they'd become more like the Yugioh structure decks, which is a much better way to spend $10 IMO...

Peace...

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
New Pokemon Card Images - At the artist panel, there were three new Pokemon images from a future set. They were Smeargle, Ho-oh, and Lugia. I will post the images when I get home tonight.
....well?
Indeed.
I was excited for those. Are we still gonna get to see them? :O

Back