Monday, 8/20, Manaphy Toys R Us Giveaway

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got that issue but I probably over looked it because I was looking at other stuff in it. If I had seen it I would have made a thread. Sorry guys. WPM good on pointing that out.:)

jts21

Aspiring Trainer
I've got my fingers crossed that this will be like the pikachu transfer on pbr (wifi transfer) and not 1on1 trading with tru staff like the mew event was, man that was a pain.

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
That probably means that UK will also receive Manaphy downloads as there are Mew downloads happening here at the moment!

Zaroco

._.
Yeh, I did wish it was in Australia. The one time I was in America for the Mew one, they had a battle tourney in Autralia. This is great, now we don't have to finish Ranger 100%. (For those people in America anyway.)

Miyuki

Aim for the neck!
wow I can't believe I didn't notice this in Nintendo Power. I must have over looked it. And I aggree with jts21 it was wiked annoying how we had to do one on one trading. My mom got so aggrivated and annoyed we almost left. Mystery Gift should be involved.....

Miyuki

Aim for the neck!
yeah I have a manaphy,too but my friends don't so I could go with them and it won't hurt to have an extra....

sorry I double posted

Smacktack

PokéBeach Strategist and Deck Maniac
I have already beat Pokemon Ranger (it only take 10 hours) and gave the Manaphy egg to my brother because I already have one but I need another Manaphy egg to trade to people at my league. Does anybody know if ths event is going to be in Canada at all or ever???

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Pokemon Ranger, about the only Pokemon based game that i've never owned/borrowed for Gamboy/DS. And it turned out to have Manaphy in it -_- Thank goodness I don't have to spend 40 dollars and 10 hours just to get a Manaphy! Ho-ra!

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends
I didnt buy Ranger....I thought it was gonna be good, but I didnt like the demo.....but I still got Manaphy thanks to event activating codes.....I'd like to have a ligit one though.

Arzamo

Anti-n00b
Got Ranger: Wasted Manaphy Egg in a trade -_-. Could've reset until I got a good nature and IV's. And the person who has a good Manaphy on Pokebeach (Wichu) is probably dead or something. Oh well, I have another chance now. Not a very good one, though, but the Manaphies can probably be used as good bargaining chips.

EDIT: Are there super-long lines for anyone who doesn't show up an hour early or something? Or is 10 minutes early enough? Or by some chance, is it like one of those random football things where people show up days early and camp out? People who went to the Mew giveaway should know this...

Miyuki

Aim for the neck!
articuno1508: well, when I went to the mew giveaway, the line was very long. I waited for about an hour, but it was a Gameboy game, so it was going to take longer. Now we have wireless things like mystery gift so you could proably stand in a group and receive it at the same time. Maybe just come about 30 minutes or so before the evnt starts.

Hope that helped!

Daisuke

Pokemon Trainer, and Digimon Tamer
I didn't personally go to the mew event, My dad went for me, because i had an SAT perp class. He was there as soon as the event started. When i got there an hour after the line was closed, (4 pm) there were still ppl waiting in line OUTSIDE. I didn't get my mew until 5 or so. I would be there at least 30 min before it starts, but if you want to get it right away, be there 1 hour+ before the event starts

losr18

"LET ME SHOW YOU MY MOVES!"
I went last year at the last minute, we got there right when it started, so it took about an hour. My mom couldnt believe so many people still play Pokemon, but she didnt mind waiting because its something I like to do. I just told her when I read it, and she said I could go again so I have it marked down.