Monday, 7/31, Scans Needed and Vacation

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope you have fun WPM and I liked the video too. That was pretty funny.:)

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
w00t Unseen Forces scans.

I'd say the video's funny for the late ninties when Pokémon spoofs were funny just for the fact that they were Pokémon spoofs. Ha ha, Butterfree is Aunt Jackie. XD

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope he works on the base and above first and do the new ones last because they take less time.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I thought it was funny but cool too.:)

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
I can send ya scans WPM. I have to scan them manually(as opposed to just pressing a button to scan them), but it still works.

On the video, funny. Very funny. :p Ya know, its kinda odd we don't see more ten year olds dressed up as Ash walking around. :D

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
WPM is a busy guy and remember he has a life too. He will work on the scans when he has time to do it.:)

mystery

Wulf Boy
That was funny, but what show was that? cool charmander it had actuall fire in it's tail WOW!
Also I am going to the walmart pokemon card promotion, but don't have a scanner :[ I wish I had one because I really wanted to help(maybe I will use my friends?)
By the way WPM is not lazy he has a life you know and he cannot always be in the computer and he sometimes has to do things more important so you have 2 wait patiently.
also that was a good video Rickraptor77 :]

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't know but it was cool.:)

Arcanine 274

=/
LOL. that commercial sux. the new ones are much better;)

and sorry, i cant scan anything. don't even know how even if i wanted to.

Arcanine out.