Monday, 7/24, Clearer Korobooshi Pic

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
penguin, beaver, what's up with you people, it's a bug, face it...

anyways, any mod reading this, come to the chat and change the topic, we can't even try to discuss "..."
and anyone, come to the chatroom, it's quite there all the time...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Na I will stick to the forums because a lot of bad stuff happens in chat rooms and I don't want to take that risk.:)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Definitely gonna have to agree with c-m on this one. It's definitely a bug. I could see how it would look like a penguin, but it's totally related to Volbeat and Illumise. 1) It has a cool tuxedo-thing like V and I. 2) It shares parts with V and I-Volbeat's tux design, and those anntenae look like the "hair" that wraps around Illumise's head. 3) Lastly, I don't see how that nose looks like a beak. It's the same thing Diglett/Dugtrio has. It's not a beak.

[ChanseyMaster]

bacon

!!!!!
If that thing is a pre-evo of Volbeat and Illumise, I might just lose faith in DP... so if you hear on the news that there's some guy standing on a tower yelling "Red and blue 4evr!!!" that'll probably be me.

Who knows, it might be completely unrelated... and boy do I hope it is.

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
OK at first look I thought it was some wierd version of Spinda and it might not be related to any old pokemon at all but if it is it looks like it could be pre-evo of Volbeat.

PS. First post since I got home

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
In my opinion, it looks like a mole... maybe a mole cricket (ok, I only said that so that he could have a chance of being a bug)

But yea... all I see is mole... no way it's a penguin, that's just plain wishful thinking XD

Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong...

Peace...

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
Just to let you all know, a certain site (has GREEN layout) has some infomation saying that Dorapion (the Poison/Dark scorpion Pokemon) can learn something known as the "elemental fangs" (Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang), which may have similar effects and damage as Poison Fang (30% chance of getting Burned/Frozen/Paralyzed, 50 point damage, 100% accuracy, 15 PP).

Could this be true? I have been checking this site for some time since THAT site posted this infomation, but I have yet to find confirmation.

Also, is there any more news regarding that possible Electabuzz evolution?

Almost forgot, regarding Korobooshi, it looks like a bug wearing a tuxedo,
so I believe it is a pre-evolved form of Volbeat and Illumise. Why it is shown at a high level (Level 24) could be because this is a trainer battle, not a wild Pokemon encounter. :p

Abhorsen

Offically retired
As long as this thing has nothing to do with Volbeat/Illumise then i'll be happy. If it isnt bug type then i'll be even more happy. I like surprises and I hope this pokemon isnt too predictable in terms of everything.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Looks like a bug. If it has nothing to do with Volbeat and Illumise, yay, but it'll be another Plusle/Minun situation. An unrelated clone. :/

Heads, you lose, tails, you lose. Blah.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Blasphemy. How dare you disrespect Ledian! >:O

Also I'm still rooting for Volbeat evolution. Signal beam = own

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Abhorsen said:
As long as this thing has nothing to do with Volbeat/Illumise then i'll be happy. If it isnt bug type then i'll be even more happy. I like surprises and I hope this pokemon isnt too predictable in terms of everything.

It is something with volbeat/illusime, im shure!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Water Pokémon Master said:
xxashxx said:
Maybe serebii will have something on it soon.:)
Someone wants to get shot. >:eek:

Sorry man but I just mentioned it because he usually does and I know you don't like the guy but at least take it because he may have stuff before we get it but I hope you have the info first.:) Between you and him we get the most news and you will always be #1 and then I go to him second because he is the second largest page and you are the lagest for pokemon even if others don't think so.:)

EDIT The pokemon looks like a pre evolution to ladyba or something.:)