Monday, 7/10, New Diamond and Pearl News, Manaphy Trailers

superswampert

Hi XD
*Yes I've been waiting for D/P forever.*
Well I just hope it comes soon.
Also is there a exact date or week that it will come out?

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't seen a picture of Satoshi ever since he was that scruffy looking guy in the badly lit photo shoot that shows up in his Google Image Search. And it looks like he's really spiffed himself up or something, actually!

Nothing else to add but 'interesting' etc etc

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was thinking the exact same thing. When I first saw the article, I didn't even know it was him until Bangiras translated it.

Kuroshi

Aspiring Trainer
Well, Tajiri is known for being extremly media-shy. I am very surprised to see him.

I am very much hoping we will see a Japanese release of September 28th or sooner.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Media shy? Where did you read that? I once did an entire report on him and exhausted every known resource I could find on the net to write about him - maybe I missed one.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
O_O

Where did you get that?!? Can we get someone to translate it for us?

ZOMG! The legendaries look weird. Is that a picture of the Diamond Legendary on the far left page? And you get a little glimpse of a room in D/P... sort of looks like the Contest room but different.

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
wishirulz the king of delta said:
eh WPM? maybe you need to see this....
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8203/dp6ji.jpg

dude... that picture... it rocks! finally a new view of the diamond and pearl legi's, and their full forms too! my congrats on those! can't wait to have them! (or atleast, the pearl one!):D

man, I am wishing it was 3 to 4 months ahead or something, where we should be able to play these sweeties:p

Abhorsen said:
O_O

Where did you get that?!? Can we get someone to translate it for us?

ZOMG! The legendaries look weird. Is that a picture of the Diamond Legendary on the far left page? And you get a little glimpse of a room in D/P... sort of looks like the Contest room but different.

no, that ''room'' is the pokémon garden, a place where you can chat:D I've played the japanese version of it on the original Pokémon site, but since I couldn't read japanse, i didn't make it far!:D

Kuroshi

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Monday, 7/10, New Diamond and Pearl News, Manaphy Trailers

Water Pokémon Master said:
Media shy? Where did you read that? I once did an entire report on him and exhausted every known resource I could find on the net to write about him - maybe I missed one.

I believe it was the TIME Magizine interview in '98 or '99. I'm not 100% sure, but I know I read that he doesn't like interviews and such, which explains why we see so little of him.