Monday, 6/19, Lots More F.E. Info

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Tauros or Plusle dont get you evolutions... they only get basics, so what are you talking about? Sometimes you need to think out of the box, instead of all about common play. Setting up can be done without Tauros and Plusle...

The amount of good draw atm is... wait, what am I saying... there is no good draw. Especially when the TRR supporters are going to be rotated out, which leaves us with less. There are MUCH more pokemon-searching cards than decent drawing cards, heck there are a stack of pokemon which search for pokemon. How many cards draw something from your deck? Ludicolo, Porygon2 and Pidgeot come to mind, but that's it (and Pidgeot's leaving after Worlds remember). I can think of 2-3 combos with Lickitung which make it great already, not giving anything away though.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
it is a fire gatr,correct?

I hope its something like this:

Feraligatr 120HP( F )( S )

(Poke-body): Soothing Steam
Remove 1 Damage counter & all Special Conditions from 1 of your pokemon(including Feraligatr).

( S )( C ) Slash 30

( F ) ( C ) ( C ) Rampage 50+
Count the number of Damage Counters on Feraligatr. This attack does 50 plus 10 damage for each damage counter on Feraligatr.

Weakness: ( G )
Resistence:N/a
Retreat cost: ( C )( C )

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Drawing you 2 cards isn't anything uncommon though. Emerald is filled with pokemon that can draw you 1 card. Drawing you 2 cards isn't going to help you get setup that much. Plusle/Tauros get basics. Plusle helps attack for Electric against powers. Tauros helps remove stadiums. Both have great secondary uses. Jirachi is the last pokemon I could think about that was used because it could grab you a card, but the key feature of Jirachi was that it was free. If it cost 1 energy, I doubt it would have been as popular.

Draw 2 isn't that good. It will never be that good. Now, it will be awesome in a pre-release.

Just my honest opinion.

Lord9511

Wow, that thing of remaining damage and all remembers me of Magic's Trample ability...that kinda sux. >.< Who am I to say that? Anyway, Trample ability seems nice xDD!!

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Monday, 6/19, Lots More F.E. Info

Rickraptor77 said:
it is a fire gatr,correct?

I hope its something like this:

Feraligatr 120HP( F )( S )

(Poke-body): Soothing Steam
Remove 1 Damage counter & all Special Conditions from 1 of your pokemon(including Feraligatr).

( S )( C ) Slash 30

( F ) ( C ) ( C ) Rampage 50+
Count the number of Damage Counters on Feraligatr. This attack does 50 plus 10 damage for each damage counter on Feraligatr.

Weakness: ( G )
Resistence:N/a
Retreat cost: ( C )( C )
Uh, have you READ THE SPOILER??? It's NOTHING like that!!!!! Sheesh...

And for what Abhorsen said, there are 2 other basic Pokemon already in play that let you draw 2 cards: UF Yanma and LM Dunsparce. LM Dunsparce makes you draw them from the bottom of your deck, which eliminates any combos besides UF Aipom, but Yanma lets you draw 2 cards, then switch it with one of your benched Pokemon. Pretty impressive, eh? Better than Lickitung, unless it happens to have 90 HP like the Jungle one.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those attacks look like they will be very effective in the up commingset and they will be very good to use too and the cards that are comming in the set look pretty good and I can't wait until the set comes out.:)

Arcanine 274

=/
I like the one 80 attack that allows you to do 40 to bench and 40 to active instead. that'll be cool :D. nice update WPM!

Arcanine out.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
meh, must have missed Yanma...

I still think Lickitung is good, Yanma too now that I look at it. It's a shame people dont use them more. Well I can see why now, but after Worlds (unless they bring in better trainers) then we might see some more since drawing is crap atm.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
I've been looking for other sites with informations, and when i find one, it always says; source;pokébeach:p
So I guess we are the only source for Of/De