Monday, 6/19, Lots More F.E. Info

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Smack Around's a nice attack and 80 damage is high. Doing up to 70 to the bench is nice;)

Golden Totodile

TCG/VGC Player - Puerto Rico
Wait if they bring back Old Rod, How will it be played, there are no Baby Pokemon in Modified.

Old Rod's Text for Reference:

Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, put a Baby Pokemon, a Basic Pokemon or Evolution card from your discard pile into your hand. If both are tails, put a Trainer card from your discard pile into your hand.

What happened if one was heads and one was tails?

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hmm!

80 damage. Before doing damage, you may choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 40 damage to that Pokemon and 40 damage to the Active Pokemon instead.

80 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has less than 80 HP remaining, select 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. That Pokemon takes the remaining damage.

Nice!
It begin to looks like YGO...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wow, I like the bench damage idea, and gold rod was a good trainer, but will the text change, cause now it says "babies" and it can take back all trainers, my guess that it won't be able to take babies anymore, and that it won't take ex and supporters, but we'll see
nice Lickitung, I wonder what it's HP would be
... let's all hope gatr isn't an ex, cause then we'd have 2 gatr ex in the format

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
cute-mew said:
wow, I like the bench damage idea, and gold rod was a good trainer, but will the text change, cause now it says "babies" and it can take back all trainers, my guess that it won't be able to take babies anymore, and that it won't take ex and supporters, but we'll see
nice Lickitung, I wonder what it's HP would be
... let's all hope gatr isn't an ex, cause then we'd have 2 gatr ex in the format

About Gatr I hope it won't be an ex but having 2 well there will be 2 T-tar

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Uh-huh!! I KNEW there would be a fire Milotic in the set!!! I'm glad some nobody Pokemon are getting cards now outside of FRLG and UF. But these new attacks that make sure NO damage is left behind? Meh... Benched Pokemon have no safety anymore.... I hope a Cloyster's in this set... he's a nobody. And collect for 2 cards on a basic? That's something you don't see every day...

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
another feraligatr, i can see the gatr deck rolling already :)
tomokazu; yeah they should make a good cloyster!really!
and about benched having no safety, take a look at dugtrio CG, if the spoiler is right it prevent all damage done to your benched pokemon, but it's attacks suck big time :p

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Wow, looks like (almost) everyone here has missed the best card listed so far... LICKITUNG! It's probably the best starting basic pokemon next to Dunsparce SS.

Old rod will be interesting for sure... It was never seen in ANY deck when it was released, since there were so many better cards, but in this modified it's alot better.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Abhorsen said:
Wow, looks like (almost) everyone here has missed the best card listed so far... LICKITUNG! It's probably the best starting basic pokemon next to Dunsparce SS.

It's cool because both are personal favourites as Pokémon.

Maybe I misread something earlier, or am jumping on this too soon, but I thought the majority of the set was supposed to be G/S Pokémon as Delta Species? We have Feraligatr (+ evo line), Gligar, Tyranitar (+ evo line), Quagsire (and thus Wooper), and presumably Elekid and Smoochum, but we have even more Kanto and Hoenners.

Not that I'm complaining. I was just hoping for EX Delta Forces or something, with Delta Ho-Oh ex and silly stuff like that.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Lickitung the best starter since dunsparce? Let's see, Lickitung doesn't get you basics, or evolutions, doesn't help set you up in any way other than drawing you 2 cards. I'd take Plusle over this anyday, heck I'd take Tauros MC over this anyday.