Monday, 2/20, D/P Names, Strategists Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
celeni
E-mail: [email protected]

Most interested in doing deck or deck idea articles, but wouldn't mind doing a card of the day.
I am constantly creating new decks and improving my decks, I have my own versions of all the current top decks and if need be I would do articles and post the deck lists of these decks.

I will get back to all of you sometime this weekend. Busy this week. Also, please note that pre-releases aren't anything that special in terms of how good you are. ;) Cities, States, Regionals, Worlds are indicators.

That is pretty cool stuff and I hope that name of the pre evolve of mr. mime is mime jr. that would be better than jr. mime:)

I am interested.

Name: David Y
[email protected]

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention tornament stuff...

Oh and also, I do admit, I may be younger compared to some/most of the other people who usually do these sort of things, but please at least give me a chance t prove myself.

Tornament results-Well I started in New Zealand Auckland City Champs 2004, and since then there hasnt actually been much 'special' events since then.

Here are ALL the speical/big events and my personal status in them

Auckland City Champs 2004-1st Junior, 4th euqal Overall/2nd Equal Overall (Well, 3 people tied for 1st, so depending on how you do it personally, I can be seen as 4th or 2nd
Wellington City Champs 2004-I did not attend
Nationals, Wellington 2004-I did not attend
Auckland City Champs 2005-I got really screwed and ended up pretty badly-I think I went 3-2 with bad resistance or 2-3
Auckland Nationals 2005, 2nd for age group 11-14, 9-16th overall
Auckland City Champs 2006, 10th Overall, 4th Age group 11-14
Hamilton City Champs 2006, 1st overall, 1st age group 11-14
Whakatane City Champs-Did not attend

UNOFFICAL nationals 2005, doesnt really count but I didnt go.

Hi!  My name is Jon!

I would love to do strategy articles and card reviews!

The places I have obtained (and that I can truly remember) in tournaments include:

Man! I just saw that Post! That means all my awesome Pre-Release wins went down the drain...:(

4th in EX Dragon Pre-Release:(
4th in EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua Pre-Release:(
4th in 2004 City Championships
1st in EX Hidden Legends Pre-Release:(
4th in EX Unseen Forces:(
2nd in EX Delta Species :(

I may not be the best player in the world (mostly because all the cards I ever get are from the Pre-Release Tournaments and nowhere else) but I know a lot about the Pokemon Trading Card Game.

My email is [email protected]

Hi, my name is Mike.
[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

I am sorry, I noticed this a little late.  I have been interested for quite some time in doing something like this.  I have been playing the game since Base Set, and I am always up-to-date on card information.  I have made it to the finals in every pre-release I've attended, and I have won the majority of them.  I have a similar record when it comes to cities.  I am former Kansas State Champion, and I placed third at German Nationals.

Well, I hope I'm not too late.   :shy:

RE:  Monday, 2/20, D/P Names, Strategists Needed

Water Pokémon Master said:
I will get back to all of you sometime this weekend. Busy this week. Also, please note that pre-releases aren't anything that special in terms of how good you are. ;) Cities, States, Regionals, Worlds are indicators.

IMO, I'd have to disagree with you there, WPM. Despite the obvious luck factor in some cases, prereleases do give an example of your deck building ideas and strategies, so it could be an indication of how well you are as a player.

Also, I'd have thought that Nationals would also be some sort of indicator...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back