Monday, 12/4, New Scans, Videos

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
My guess is they look prettier and they are all actually there.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
That Meteoric Swarm attack looks nasty;) But does anybody get a little queezy when the monkey does all of those flips? I don't think they should('ve) made it so the camera is always on the Pokemon. myabe a few yards away or something.

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
m0nster1nc said:
That's odd, what actually happened to the scans? They were already there last time I checked.
The scans were there before. They were "prerelease" scans that people sent in. Some of the were reverse holos, some were odd shapes and sizes, ect. I rescaned and edited all the cards in the sets to provide everyone with the highest quality scans possible.

Oh yeah, WPM the new scans are digitaly remastered in THX for optimal sound quality...

bacon

!!!!!
Dun dun dun... the announcer returns... colloseum felt strangely empty without him.

Yay scans, thanks shakespeare and WPM :]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome I can't wait for that game to come out but I have to get Lg first.:)

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Shakespeare said:
The scans were there before. They were "prerelease" scans that people sent in. Some of the were reverse holos, some were odd shapes and sizes, ect. I rescaned and edited all the cards in the sets to provide everyone with the highest quality scans possible.

Some of the reverse holos have been really nice.. I liked that theme where the energy type was put in the background for rares and standard holos like in FRLG. However, I assume you've avoiding them for the purpose of uniformity?

Either way, I just look at the card art anyways. And mess with them in Photoshop sometimes. So what you're doing is awesome. :D

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Shakespeare said:
Oh yeah, WPM the new scans are digitaly remastered in THX for optimal sound quality...
I heard that, yes, those cards sound awesome XF

no, really, those scans look nice, are the TRR->DF on their way?, or are you taking a time off?

BTW, announcer FTW, somehow I hope that he has like a 1,000,000 possible texts (oh, it' a mew / oh, it's a blastoise / oh, it's a pikachu / oh, it's some other pokemon from which I can't remember the name / ...)

Shakespeare

Thank you for your praise. Yes, uniformity was what we were after. I could provide scans of reverse holos but Pokebeach might not have that kind of storage. You will have to ask WPM. Some of the reverses, like Legendary Collection, are kind of hard to read anyways.

No we are not taking a break. The sets will be posted as soon as WPM gets time.

PS: I like the HL reverse holos the best. The energy symbol on the rares was cool. I really don't lke the new ones where they "stamp" them with the set name.

Ghost Pokemon Master

Dun Dun Dun Dun...
shakespeare said:
PS: I like the HL reverse holos the best. The energy symbol on the rares was cool. I really don't lke the new ones where they "stamp" them with the set name.
Yeah,I do too.Is HL the last set we saw those kinds of cards?

Shakespeare

Ghost Pokemon Master said:
shakespeare said:
Yeah,I do too.Is HL the last set we saw those kinds of cards?

Sadly it was the only set. FRGL had pokeballs on the rares and holos.