Monday, 11/27, New PCG: DP Scans and Translations, EX Power Keepers

bacon

!!!!!
I don't think it looks bad, just... average. But then that's because we've seen the pictures before I guess.

And perhaps I've simply missed some cards, but are there none done by Tomokazu....?

shadow

Pure ninja style, deadly and silence
does anyone notice that jolteon "star" number is 101/108, does that means that besides the 5 eevolutions is going to be more stars??

ShadowSong

Never giving up
shadow - that would be awesome, but 5 *'s in a set is pushing it. I wouldn't mind though. Even if there were the 5 Eeveelutions in the set, there would still be 3 or 4 cards after them. Jolteon/101, Vaporeon/102, Flareon/103, Espeon/104, Umbreon/105. Hmmm.

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
shadow said:
does anyone notice that jolteon "star" number is 101/108, does that means that besides the 5 eevolutions is going to be more stars??

That won't happen. The report says that there will be new energy reprints, so most likely 100/108 Flareon *, 102/108 Vaporeon *, 103-108 are the six basic energy cards.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
bacon-boy said:
I don't think it looks bad, just... average. But then that's because we've seen the pictures before I guess.

And perhaps I've simply missed some cards, but are there none done by Tomokazu....?
I don't think that we will see a variety of artists on this set. It is sort of a gimmick only for America, so I don't think they'd be willing to pull all the artists together to make a new batch of cards. Making easy CG artwork and recycling Sugimori art is the easist thing to do.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
losba said:
finally absol ex :Dthey had to do it sometime and when i heard that there were going to be no ex cards in d/p tcg i was so sad...
but now they are going to do it !!!
i think the decks will be based on sydney and phobe for sure.

Lol, lets celebrate! Anyways, why didn't you get my name, considering that i signed up later than you?

n8starr

Aspiring Trainer
One question, why cant you guys get the japanese names right? Its Muumaaji not muumage, and its Enperuto not Emperte...that drives me crazy

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
n8starr said:
One question, why cant you guys get the japanese names right? Its Muumaaji not muumage, and its Enperuto not Emperte...that drives me crazy

That would be other websites getting the names incorrect, not us. We only use the TRADEMARKED, OFFICIAL names. That is - the official way the Japanese spell the names, not the raw names from the Japanese text.

The names you are telling me to use are like saying Buizeru (Buoysel), Serebii (Celebi), Deokishisu (Deoxys), Ratiosu (Latios), etc. They are not correct and not the official way the Japanese spell the names. Your names are the way you pronounce them, not the way you spell them.

For example:

Poekeymon
Fuhsahd
Peekuhchu

(random, made-up examples)

n8starr

Aspiring Trainer
I understand that they're pronunciation spellings, it just seems more accurate and respectful to the japanese to me to spell it like that until they have english names and I'm not saying the ones that already have english names need to be said like the japanese. There isnt a final e sound at the end of Enperuto, if anything it should be Empelt.