Monday, 11/27, New PCG: DP Scans and Translations, EX Power Keepers

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I've seen this on the 'gym...

That Metagross-ex looks extremely deadly. For [M][M][C], it does 70 damage to the defending, and 70 to each benched monster that has the same name as the defending. Its power is essentially the same thing as Desert Shaman. Once during your turn, you may have both you and your opponent shuffle your / their hand into your / their deck and draw 4 cards. It still suffers from the Fighting / Fire weakness, but its abilities might eclipse Flygon-ex d in terms of brokeness...

Aggron also looks interesting. I am glad to see that at least 3 of the Shining Eeveelutions will be printed in this set. Not sure which ones will be printed, but hopefully, all of them will make it to us in the U.S. in one way or another.

Ghost Pokemon Master

Dun Dun Dun Dun...
Yeah,he's right,there will be an aggron,dusclops,medicham,metagross ex,absol ex,mighyena,cacturne,wobbuffet and blaziken.I think that the main pokemon of mindgame is dusclops(i'm very proud of that)the darkblast deck is mightyena.it'll be a good set.

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
Emperte lv X is not good (or should I say too good). It can lock 2 cards in my opponent's hand for a turn.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wow, our newest LvX has some potential, locking 2 cards while being able to do a serious bench hit, I like it, plus, it looks cool :)

WPM, why aren't there any scans?, I mean, gym has them, why don't we???

wow, both PK and DP will be 2 of the coolest sets, my league already set a date for both prereleases already, a month and a half in between, wow, they're kinda rushing the sets this year, not saying that i hate it, of course :F

BTW, metagr. ex is far beyond broken, if you can get it powered up completely (welcome back mercury) it can kill up to 4 pokes with one hit O_O (and farewell metanite)

Arcanine 274

=/
Trainer # 3 = Switch
Trainer # 4 = Energy Charge or something
Trainer # 5 = Pluspower

Those are my predictions. Oh and the mechanical gym is awesome IMO ;).

Arcanine out.

bacon

!!!!!
Wow, those lvl Xs... well, they suck (not looks wise, hell no). I think they'll be more collectors items than anything.

Metagross ex... that thing is beyond broken...

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Arcanine 274 said:
Trainer # 3 = Switch
Trainer # 4 = Energy Charge or something
Trainer # 5 = Pluspower

Those are my predictions.  Oh and the mechanical gym is awesome IMO ;).

Arcanine out.

Trainer # 3 = Switch YES It's easy to see that it is
Trainer # 4 = Energy Charge or something NO, New super scoop up It's easy to see that it is
Trainer # 5 = Pluspower YES It's easy to see that it is

On the super scoop up did you not see the two #1's on them i did so it tell's me flip 1 coin......put pokemon back into hand.

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
Finally!!! It looks like some new artwork for switch!!!

I agree with random man29 its super scoop up
Trainer 5 must be a pokemon tool

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
so this pack is a reprint of some card and some are
new well i cant wait i just stared collecting again
and i dont have many of he older ex card

losba

losba=absol
finally absol ex :Dthey had to do it sometime and when i heard that there were going to be no ex cards in d/p tcg i was so sad...
but now they are going to do it !!!
i think the decks will be based on sydney and phobe for sure.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Teddiursa said:
Finally!!! It looks like some new artwork for switch!!!

I agree with random man29 its super scoop up
Trainer 5 must be a pokemon tool

Its randomman29 if you’re going to say it differently do rman29/rm29/man29/r29 but don't put a space in it. Also read the other posts, D/P translation’s and the list from base set.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
if you compare Trainer #1 with other, then you see that it's a regular trainer, so that means that pokemon center makes its comeback, I love the art, it's like the ripped it out of pearl and put it on a card <3

anyhow, seems like SU and X-attack make their comeback too, switch gets another art and the stadium seems the 8th gym to me, but we'll see

somehow I like this back to basics, everything seems just so base-setty, wow, those good old days

losba

losba=absol
i wonder i if the theme decks are going to start being based on trainers rather than pokemon like they did for yugioh decks?

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am glad the scans are going up and I thought you guys forgot about the E cards so I thought I should mention it and the new set comes out on my B day next year so I hope I get some packs from that set and the only set that came close to it was EX deoxys last year and it was 1 day after but never before dead on so I hope I get some packs from that set.:)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
xxashxx said:
I am glad the scans are going up and I thought you guys forgot about the E cards so I thought I should mention it and the new set comes out on my B day next year so I hope I get some packs from that set and the only set that came close to it was EX deoxys last year and it was 1 day after but never before dead on so I hope I get some packs from that set.:)
The e-card sets went up a while ago...

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
I only have one comment for the Pokemon art on some of the cards on Power Keepers.

Although Ken's art of Pokemon is the best, but putting them in a card with a very simple background destroys the art! For example, Aggron. At least improve the background or use the Aggron on the booster packs.

(Note: I love Ken's Pokemon art, I'm not blasting him or anything, just voicing out my displeasure with the mis-use of his art...)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sugimori art always looks bad on cards.