Monday, 10/30, EX Power Keepers, Other Stuff

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
What, is Power Keepers just a pack of reprinted cards? That's not very... um... creative, seeing as they got rid of them so that they could make people think of of new cards. Or that they remove older ones so that we buy new ones.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
I can bet you people, 90% of the cards will be reprinted for tornament use, 10% will be cards that are broken/rare, like perhaps alakazam line, eeveelutions*, etc.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
This is about it being a remake of some cards. In the report it says, "...expansion..." Thier for it a completely new set, but at the same time totally awesome.

Fire Pokémon supporter

OK at least its better than bubel sprite
I'm sure that the power keepers is a PUI created set because it doesn't appear as a japaneese set (because diamond & pearl already exists there). I hope charizard is reprinted there but if there's going to be ONE MORE SET after power keepers I will become crazy (I want diamond & pearl tcg).

Those battle revolution videos were amazing (the goukazaru jumping and spinning in the air was the best one)

mystery

Wulf Boy
can you please put on the episodes today??

A_A's Edit: Please try to refrain from double posting. Instead, use the edit button.

mystery

Wulf Boy
I hope you put the episodes soon

A_A's edit: Are you kidding me? A triple post?

*A_A shanks mystery*

USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLEASE!

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Aaaaaah, a new set?

Ugh. I was hoping for a long break while we waited for the release of DP. I have tons of cards from previous sets to get, the last thing I need is more, especially reprinted cards! :/

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
No, because then I have to find more than one version of a card! :p

*points to his neatly organized binders and assorted card-carrying materials* Organized by set.

Random note: Well-made sig, Pokémaniac.

ZZZAPDOS

Z-Unit
Chimecho3000 said:
I'm totally interested in the newest set.  So there's gonna be one more set, eh?  Glad to see it, but I want the ex Pokemon to have their normal sparkly foil, not the crappy Delta Species type foil they had in DF.

That's only because they were Delta Species Pokemon.
That's true, but the Delta Species foil still sucked.
I don't have an delta ex's, but I doubt they're much more interesting looking.
Sparkly=better.