Monday, 10/30, EX Power Keepers, Other Stuff

capt.penguin

:p
1 more day until hollows eve day (halloween, to every one else) I am so psyched about this new set before D/P. One more time to see the older poke before the newer poke. Also hoping to see star eveelutions. Also their description of the stadium cards and the trainers sound awesome.

masterryanx

N
Happy almost Halloween everyone!

Anyway, interesting news WPM. I'm very interested to see how this EX Power Keepers turns out... I do hope it has the Eeveelution *'s

Battle Revolution keeps looking better, I loved how Hikozaru's Stage 2 leaped in the air spun around and hit Naetoru's final, that was quite awesome. Yes, the announcer is back! I liked him "What's the matter trainer?"

As for cities, I probably won't have one to go to again unless I go on a 3 hour roadtrip, man I hate my location. @_@

I totally forgot Ranger came out! I was gone at PMX all day yesterday and I totally lost track of the date! I'll probably order it on Pokemon Center good thing they're still offering those pins!

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I'm totally interested in the newest set. So there's gonna be one more set, eh? Glad to see it, but I want the ex Pokemon to have their normal sparkly foil, not the crappy Delta Species type foil they had in DF.

*crosses fingers for a Gengar ex and an Alakazam ex with Damage Swap*

X >_< X

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Well if the theory is correct and we will be seeing alot of reprinted cards then PUI listen! Bring back Wobbuffet SS and Desert Ruins! They're the only thing that's stopping the current DF Ex's remain broken! Ah well, we'll have to wait and see since Valentine's day isn't really that far away.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I'm totally interested in the newest set. So there's gonna be one more set, eh? Glad to see it, but I want the ex Pokemon to have their normal sparkly foil, not the crappy Delta Species type foil they had in DF.

That's only because they were Delta Species Pokemon.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
*faints*

wow, busy day, WPM

anyhow, PK seems like a fun set, I know a bunch of cards that I would want to get reprinted
eeveelutions* SHOULD be in there, together with those fun promos we never got (yes, I'm saying this because some of them are mew :p)
another legendary collection, I CAN'T WAIT

I got that e-mail from pokemon.jp with the battle revolution info yesterday IIRC, so that kidna isn't news for me now :p

while I'm still waiting for MD, you guys get ranger o_O, why can't it be like with the TCG, everything at the same times T.T

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
I hope the PK set will have EX Unseen Force cards reprinted.(especially ex) Since it is named "Power Keeper".

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
*the ever famous Swoop! and ERwill be returning... and more... stay tuned*

Just watch^

It sounds like it's a set just of Trainers??

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
Ready for this? They're going to introduce Trainer ex cards!!! When you use one you have to take the top card of your deck and add it to your prize cards!!!

But yeah, I'd also like to see Rocket's Admin and Dunsparce SS return, as well as Steven's Advice (which may be possible seeing as we didn't get it in this set).

So I guess this means we are probably getting D/P in May or June? Hopefully the games will be out in March or April, as that seems to be their pattern of releasing new sets.

That trainer thing was a joke, btw.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Alchemist_Almighty said:
Ready for this? They're going to introduce Trainer ex cards!!! When you use one you have to take the top card of your deck and add it to your prize cards!!!

But yeah, I'd also like to see Rocket's Admin and Dunsparce SS return, as well as Steven's Advice (which may be possible seeing as we didn't get it in this set).

So I guess this means we are probably getting D/P in May or June? Hopefully the games will be out in March or April, as that seems to be their pattern of releasing new sets.

That trainer thing was a joke, btw.

You ALMOST had me just now... >.<

Errh,I actually don't like about this reprinted set... >.>
I really want to see this DP ASAP...

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
They will probably bring back the stadiums and ATM's from hidden legends. Some others that would be good to see remade is Lileep from SS #042, Gardevoir EX from SS, Aerodactyl EX from SS and Ampharos EX from DR.

bacon

!!!!!
Bring back SS dunsparce :3

They better do Alakazam ex, nintendo shouldn't care what Uri Gellar says.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The set is real. The news story on the website may not be accurate, but the set logo sure is.

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
The Power Keeper set would be awesome if they'er going to re-print some old cards. Here are a few cards I'm hoping for, Dunsparce (SS), Gardevoir ex (SS), Magneton (DR), ATM Rock (HL), Desert Ruins (HL), Steven's Advice (HL), Ninetales (HL), Pidgeot (RG), Dark Dragonite (TRR), Dark Electrode (TRR), both Dark Tyranitar's (TRR), Dark Ampharos (TRR), Pokemon Retriever (TRR), Rocket's Pokeball (TRR), and the Shining Eevee-evolutions would be cool. Also an Alakazam line. Oh Yeah, SWOOP! TELEPORTER.

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
As good as he was, I really don't want to see a reprint of Pidgeot (FRLG) in this set. He eliminated a lot of the luck out of the game, and even though I used him, I was happy to see him gone. It's almost like I had to use him because everyone else did and that was the only way to keep up.

I'm intrigued by the new stadiums. Something about the Elite Four? Hmm, wonder what they'll do there?