• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Moltres, Zapdos & Articuno

Willem

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everybody,
here is my take on the new tag team from Hidden Fates. I pretty like this deck with its GX attack. With 300 HP, it's very difficult to OHKO it, especially if you use a choice helmet. The main base of this deck is a Green's ReshiZard but without the heal capacities and few tweaks to have electric and water energy in play.

* 3 Moltres, Zapdos et Articuno-GX HIF 44
* 2 Hoopa UNM 140
* 2 ReshiZard GX UNB 20
* 4 Victini UNM 26

* 4 Cherish Ball UNM 191
* 1 Rainbow brush CES 141
* 1 Viridian forest TEU 156
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197
* 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 4 Welder UNB 189
* 1 Choice Helmet LOT 169
* 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 1 Power Plant UNB 183
* 4 Green's exploration UNB 175
* 4 Pokegear 3.0 UNB 182
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 171
* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 253

* 10 Fire
* 2 Water
* 2 Lightning

I'm actually looking at getting a 4th Acro Bike, maybe add a 3rd Giant Hearth (which would replace Power Plant which is great agains Mewtwo & Mew GX but you're happy if stays one turn in play and I feel like it's a dead card in hand). I think Hoopa is a nice non-GX Pokemon against decks with abilities but I'm looking at another possibility (I previously had Volcanion in the list).

The main problem with this deck is the weakness to PikaRom, so I have to run ReshiZard but then don't have de healing options. Against decks like Malamar and Beheeyem it's practically an auto win since the birds GX attack can snipe 3 benched Pokemon.

If you already tested a deck list like this, I would very happy to have your thoughts.

Last edited:
I think you either need to build ReshiZard or the Tri-birds deck, focus on one direction or it will be sub-optimal. If you wanna go full Tri-birds have a look at this decklist created by Yellow Swellow. It uses the Hat Girls engine to power up the birdies along with Victini which I think is the best answer.

Back