Modern Warfare 2 Sniper Dualtage

lol i try =] but thank you seriously i would enjoy more views and comments like this

That one jumping quickscope at 1:35 was pro. Same with the noscope at like, 1:55. The music choice was surprisingly fitting. You made the video work with it really well. One of the better montages I've seen in a while. =)

I've never seen something like this before, you make it look like you know where they are going to go to. Some of your shots are just like, woah.

Very nice montage, very good player.

That was "Insane Snipes." Very good video! You seem like a real pro at this game. That was one of the best montages I've seen. Again very nice video.

Nice editing, try not to use the same effect more than twice (three if your pushing it). Quick-scopes were nice, maybe try some trick shots, such as 360's etc.

But yeah it's nice tage.

Thanks guys we appreciate all the comments it really makes us happy that atleast some people can appreciate a tage that shows 2 average players doing above average things. Btw most of the sniper tages i see are from kids who have been using the intervention for months now... and there snipes still dont compare as to where ive been using it for 3 weeks. still thank you so much we really do appreciate it =]

That isnt really quickscoping but meh lol. I am quite impressed as this was done in a normal lobby making it so much harder. Like dragon 9 said, try some more spectacular shots, it is doable trust me :)

super big props for not using super rigged kill-streaks, and not being cocky :p

very, very nice

Nice sniping dude. I like the mid air snipe on Favela when you jumped off the builing next to the barber shop.

Back