• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mix-Up [Mew Prime/Donphan Prime/Cincinno/Jumpluff + Crobat]

Godzillian

Excellence does not come without effort.
Pokemon (16)
3-3 Cincinno BW
3x Mew Prime TM
1x Rotom UD
1x Crobat Prime UL
2-2 Donphan Prime HGSS
1x Jumpluff HGSS

T/S/S (26)
1x Alth Lithograph 4 [Look @ Yr Prizes]
3x Dual Ball
3x Pokemon Communication
2x Switch

1x Flower Shop Lady
3x Interviewer's Questions
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Professor Elm's Training Method
3x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Seeker
1x Twins

Energy (18)
5x Fighting {F}
4x Grass {G}
5x Psychic {P}
2x Rainbow Energy
2x Rescue Energy

-- 60 cards in total --

Strategy
Now, before you all go rushing out of this thread crying out "MADNESSSSSS!!!!" or "Bollocks, bad deck!", let me explain to you the method behind my, well, madness.

Cincinno: 2 Colorless Energy for 100 damage with a full bench?! Why don't I build a deck around this instead?! Mostly because it's too fragile and takes too long to swarm. I could solve its inability to swarm by doing a 4-4 Cincinno, but I find that I need room for other cards. Or, I could use DCE, but I can't seem to find the room to put DCE in. This is my side-attacker, in case I can't seem to be able to swarm with Mew Primes.

Mew Prime: I teched in Crobat Prime & Jumpluff for this little dude here. Crobat Prime is for tanks & gets around Rescue Energy, but I'm rethinking it. Jumpluff is simple - use Mew Prime for its Mass Attack and just swarm swarm swarm. Its low HP doesn't bother me much.

Donphan Prime: This card's pretty obvious. I mean, 1 {F} for auto-60 damage is pretty heavy. Its body allows it to be quite the formidable tank. However, its Earthquake attack is quite troublesome for my weak 60 HP benched Pokemon. How do I get around this? I don't use Donphan Prime unless I absolutely have to. You could say that it's a tech for Zekrom. At the same time, it's just nice to have it sitting in the background getting ready to take a revenge kill. I try to charge up its Heavy Impact attack, so if I do need to get it out, I can use that instead of damaging my own bench with Earthquake.

Rotom & Alth Lithograph 4: Uhhh... Azelf replacement. As if that wasn't obvious enough.

I put all these attackers together because they can swarm with each other. There seems like there's absolutely no synergy at all, and that's almost the truth of it. They really don't have much synergy, except for the fact that they all use very little Energy.

Back