mistakes

have you ever messed up the rulings of a card during a tourney?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • never

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Nah. Just had nuclear powered brainfarts when it comed to dumb plays sometimes, but no mistakes rules-wise.

Generally, I remember the rules. That is, of course, to the best of my recolection. Normally, when something goes wrong for me in a game, it's either because the opponent does something I don't expect or I make a major mistake stratergy wise. Never, as far as I can remember, have I lost because I forgot or messed up the rules.

My dad was playing (suprising, since he usually always judges) in NY and was playing a sceptile deck (RS). Anyways, he moved a rainbow from one of his powers to another and his opponet said he couldn't do that. Well, the judges all ruled in his favor. Then my dad had to call over the head judge. He ruled against him as well, even though its just like venasaur moving a rainbow...So, he asked for them to look at the comendium to verify. This took 10 minutes to load. After that, they ruled in his favor. So, he was given a 3 minutes time extension! He was going to win next turn, but his opponet stalled him out...soo lame. He faced him again in the top cut and beat him, so it was all good. As for myself, I play this game far too much to mess up a ruling.

Back