Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A Character Super Rare of Mimikyu VMAX will debut in VMAX Climax! The card features Acerola. The set will release in Japan on December 3rd.

Mimikyu-VMAX-CSR-143x200.jpg

#234 Mimikyu VMAX

All regular cards from the set were revealed a few days ago. Mimikyu VMAX is one of the handful of new cards in the set, which is largely comprised of reprints.
Mimikyu VMAX – Psychic – HP300
VMAX Pokemon – Evolves from Mimikyu V
[C][C] Occult Number: Put 4 damage counters on your opponent’s Pokemon in any way you like. If you played Acerola’s Premonition...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
I've been on the edge of my seat hoping for an Acerola & Mimikyu card since she was on the pack art. Was soooo sad when they skipped an Alt Art for Mimikyu V when Battle Styles came out. Now, FINALLY, I get that Mimikyu Alt Art. I am THRILLED. Also @Mimikeon <3
You're getting 2. There'll be a normal V one.

Guess that makes Mimikyu and Pikachu tie for 3 CHRs each.

Reactions: Omi

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I've been on the edge of my seat hoping for an Acerola & Mimikyu card since she was on the pack art. Was soooo sad when they skipped an Alt Art for Mimikyu V when Battle Styles came out. Now, FINALLY, I get that Mimikyu Alt Art. I am THRILLED. Also @Mimikeon <3
AAAAAAAAAA

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
I like how the icons for the colorless energy over Mimikyu's tail look like goggly eyes someone stuck on the card to make a goofy monster